• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uhh, what happened to my avatar?

Memory

let's waste time ✖
Years
  • I would say to get the image again and try it ^.^
    thats never happened to me Oo
    Ive seen banned members with avatars like that, but never any regular members...

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • It has nothing to do with your usergroup.

Your avatar was in the database rather than the file system when the forum software was upgraded, so it ran through the updater and glitched. Reupload it.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Sorry 0.o
    I was just pointing out that ive seen alot of banned users with glitched avvies.
    I think, that if reuploading happens to not work, maybe try uploading a different one?
    hmm...
    but i think it should work.

Last edited:

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Why are you apologising? I was just pointing out the facts. o_O

The reason for that is exactly the same as the explanation I gave above, except banned members obviously can't reupload their avatars.

PokemonPichu

A pichu messing with glitches
    Years
  • Well, it would be a good avatar if my username was GlitchyPichu. Thanks for telling me why my avatar got messed up. :)

I am gonna go reupload it.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Well Ty is right (in a way), but it wasn't when we upgraded. About a month or so ago PC messed up. No one could get into the Admin/Mod CP, Attachments were lost, avys were messed up or sized wrong, and same went to profile pics.

If you upload it again then it'll work.

Back