• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fresh meat! Please talk to me!!! :)

dewgong_girl

A little atypical...
Years
  • Hey, I'm new here, so please talk to me! I have no friends yet.. boo hoo! lol. As a basic introduction, I'm seventeen and an Aussie, and I like Dewgong (no surprises there). Perhaps I find cold Pokemon so appealing because it's so stinking hot over here... lol. Well anyway please read my profile and don't shun me, and in return I'll try my best not to be too much of a noob. :)

Years
  • Welcome to The Pok?Community, dewgong_girl! Nice to see another new face. I find Dewgong a really appealing pokemon. Though I'm not fond of 'cold' pokemon right now since it's too darn cold over where I'm at :P PM me if you wish for a friend, and we're all friendly most of the time, as long as you abide by the Forum Rules, I'm sure you'll get along just fine with us. I hope you enjoy your stay here. See you around ;)

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Hey!! I like the title ^__^. You seem like an nice member! And you like Dewgong aye? Hope to see you around PC, Have fun, read the rules and PM me if you need help or a friend.

alangeds

eighthblossom
    Years
  • Hi, welcome to PC!
    I'm sure you will make heaps of friends here.
    PM me if you'd like to be my friend.
    I make graphics, so whenever you need a new avatar or signature banner, just ask ;)
    Hope you have fun!

Alan

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hiya, welcome to PC, hope you like it here,

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Fresh meat?!

[Walrein's eyes twitch.]

Welcome to the Pok?mon Community — have fun, read out the rules, and PM us to talk or if you wish to become a friend!

Years
  • Fresh meat? XD That's an interesting way to put it.

Welcome to PC! ^^ I hope you find tons of people to talk to. xP

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Hey there, Dewgong_Girl ^^;;
    I like Dewgong too ^^;;
    Welcome to PC, Pm me for a friend. DOnt forget to stop by the rulez some time~! ^^;;;;

--DS

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • Actually, before you start posting like crazy, look in the forum and try to get a feeling of what's going on first. It might help. ^^
    Welcome. I'm Aki. PM me to be friends.

dewgong_girl

A little atypical...
    Years
  • Greetings all!

Thanks everyone! :D So good to get such a warm welcome! ...Or are some of you jsut carnivores? lol! Looking forward to getting to know you all better and being the kind of frequent poster who never lurks. Muhahaha... you'll never be rid of me now! I'll just check out some more forum boards now. ^_^

Back