• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jurassic Park: The Beginning (PG-17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
  • Ok, well I've decided to give this rpg another yet another go, sign up and we'll start the adventure!!

A group of people are on a trip to an 'uncharted island, to explore the land and the possible wildlife. But, their trip soon turns into a fight for survival. The plane that brought them has crashed somewhere in the ocean, stranding them. (Think Jurassic Park 3) The people decide to split into groups and try to find other human life. That's when the dinosaurs appear. Raptors, T-Rex(s), Spinosaurus, and many more creatures, not all deadly. Some are peaceful, plant eating (Herbivores) dinosaurs, such as Brachiosaurus and Gallimimus. But some of the more dangerous of the 'planties' are Triceratops, nicknamed 'Trike', and Anklyosaurus, or 'Clubbers'.

Rated because of Violence, gore, blood, guns and use of alcohol and tobacco

Here is a list of dinosaurs, some from the Jurassic Park movies, and some that I found on the internet.

From the Movie
    Apatosaurus (Long Necks)
    Parasurolophus
    Anklyosaurus (Clubbers)
    Allosaurus
    Brachiosaurus
    Camarasurus
    Carnotaurus (Bulls)
    Corythosaurus
    Dilophosaurus (Spitters)
    Denionychus
    Edmontosaurus
    Gallimimus
    Hadrosaurus
    Iguanodon
    Kentosaurus
    Maiasaura (Mothers)
    Ouranosaurus
    Procompsognathus (Compys)
    Pachycephalosaurus (Rammers)
    Stegosaurus
    Triceratops (Trike)
    Troodon
    Tyrannosaurus (T-Rex)
    Velociraptor (Stalkers)

Not From the Movie
    Styracosaurus
    Supersaurus
    Seismousaurus
    Torosaurus
    Utahraptor
    Yingshanosaurus (Ying)
    Yangchuanosaurus (Yang)
    Albertosaurus
    Anchiceratops
    Arrhinoceratops
    Archaeopteryx
    Baryonyx

Here is the form:

Name:
    Appearance: (you may use a picture)
    Personality:
    Short History: Mandatory
    RP Sample: Mandatory (Even if you are my friend)

Dino Form:

Dinosaur Species:
    Apperance:
    History:

As an Example, I'll give my character:

Name: Serenia
    Appearance:

Personality: Cold and dark on the outside, this young woman really wants to be loved for on the inside.
    Short History: N/A

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Dinosaur Species: Velociraptor
    Apperance: Like this only black with red stripes.
    History: She was born during a terrible famine of raptor kind, and she being the only current offspring in the herd and easy to kill, her parents tried to kill her for food. She took on the whole herd and triumphed, but was badly hurt and abandoned to die. She later becomes Serenia's pet, and is given the name 'Eclipse'.

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
  • Name: Seraph

Appearance: My sig and my avatar and my profile pic show who I am. (Just choose one they both look the same.)

History: Not known.

Personality: Serious and has a dark sense of humor.

Other: Caries around a knife and a magnum where ever he goes.

Rp sample: The night was dark, silent, and all was calm. Rain started to fall on the stone causing a puttering noise. Then the lightning struck the ground causing a quick flash of light. This was every night in a little sleepy town called Orain.
    Orain was a simple and classical place until, he came. A bard showed up talking about the strange ideas of freedom which were not known by everyone in Orain. For they had a king, actually more of a tyrant. We should get back to what matters though. As I was saying the things he talked of made the people start to fear, a feeling not well known in Orain.
    So one day I decided to meet and consult this man of reformation. I asked him my first question, "What kind of idiot goes sputtering nonsense of a hopless rebellion."
    His slick response was, "Me, the smartest of the wise."
    "But why spread this to Orain? The people here will never listen they are to a custom to the king."
    He said, " Maybe what I have just said can change that." He then stood up and walked out the doors. I followed him and asked my final question, "Who are you!?" He turned around and looked at me then in one small flash of light he was gone, and there weren't even any footprints of where he walked.
    Many days later we organized anyone able to fight and marched on the kings castle. We won and dedicated our victory to a mysterious man who in fact was in a framed painting in the castle. He was as the painting said, " The angel of freedom".

Last edited:

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • CloneTrooper47 said:
    Come on you know me yet every single time I have to write a new RP sample!

Hey, I'll let it slide, and you can post something from a different rp you've done.

FYI: It's cuz I luff the Twins ^^ *giggle*

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
  • Mr.Tumnus said:
    Hey, I'll let it slide, and you can post something from a different rp you've done.

FYI: It's cuz I luff the Twins ^^ *giggle*

I don't know how to do that.

PS: Thank you for the compliment on the Twins. No one seems to know who they are though.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • CloneTrooper47 said:
    I don't know how to do that.

PS: Thank you for the compliment on the Twins. No one seems to know who they are though.

Just go to an RP you're in, copy a bit from it, and paste in here. Toodles!

Jack_Skellington

Don't Mess With Me Fool!!
    Years
  • (OC:I hope I can join!! ^^!)

Name: Isis Lunari

Appearance: Isis has caramel colored skin, and silky jet-black hair tied up into a bun on the back of her head. She wears a white lab coat with a nametag on the right hand side, and has a whit eskirt underneath. But, underneath the lab coat, she has a hidden arsenal of small handguns, and a black dress cut off at the knees. On her feet, she wears black high-heels and had small, executive-type glasses.

Personality: Isis is normally a very quiet person, but with a hidden agenda: to find a new species of plant and make a new medicine. Even though she isn't quite the talker, she can become very emotional at times. At times, she can be an evil, conniving B*tch, and can also be one of your best friends.

Short History: Isis was born in Cairo, Egypt, but lived most of her life in the U.S. She lived in Miami, Florida for most of her childhood, until she was about 23, when she was moved to Harvard, where they saw that she was a genius in Platn Medications, and as well in Human Medications. So, she moved there. She then finished College a couple of years later, and was currently occupied at a very big company that makes medicine, called "BioTech". She joins the group on the island to assist just in case someone gets hurt, or if they need an extra fighter.

RP Sample: Look at the RP, Elemental Knights in the Pokemon Roleplay section.

(OOC: I hope I get accepted.)

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • Name: Orphen
    Occupation: Black Belt at Karate and a sword master able to wield any sword.
    Appearance:

Personality: Orphen is a kind guy that always tries to look after his friends.
    Short History: Orphen's family were killed during an explosion. He doesn't know who caused the explosion but vows to get revenge on them.
    RP Sample:
    Orphen ran along carrying a katana in his hand.
    "Gotta get there soon!" He said huffing as he was running out of breath. Where is everyone I have to find them soon" He puffed looking for all the people he was meant to meet up with. Suddenly five big dinosaurs jumped out and attacked him. HE held the katana high and started fighting.

OOC: I know it's not that good but I have to hurry because I have to log off soon.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • Shylocke- [COLOR=''Green"]ACCEPTED[/COLOR]

We can now start! whoo-hoo!!

IC:

The island is huge.....how are we ever going to get out? The young woman thought to herself. It had been only a few hours since the plane had crashed, and thankfully, everyone made it out alive. Now, standing upon the sandy shore of the island, Serenia was slowly overcome with the feeling that they were being watched. Shoving a hand into her coat pocket, the girl pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Taking one of the small tube-like cylinders, she put it to her lips and lit it. "Well, we gotta find shelter for the night,' She mumbled, stuffing the pack and light back into her pocket.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • And being watched they were...

In the shadows of the nearby jungle stood a creature, breathing heavily, watching the humans with hunger in its eyes. It resembled a wingless dragon of about human size, with teeth to match the description. It stood, fearsome and powerful, not what most would consider a 'baby'.

Whipping her tail around, the velociraptor turned slowly in the creatures's direction. Hunger panged her body, but for now she was merely curious as to what these strangers were doing here. The kill could wait. Deciding that biding her time to learn more about the prey was a wiser course of action, she stepped out of hiding, revealing herself to the humans. She made a small noise and then calmly waited for a reaction, completely still.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • Serenia nodded to Orphen and took the cigarette from her lips, throwing to the ground. Her ears perked at the small sound, head turning. What she saw, just didn't explain anything. "..A dragon?...." She mumbled, slowly taking a step then stopping. That's not a dragon...that toe on it's foot.... "Well what do you know....it's a raptor...." Serenia smiled slightly and went over to the dino, extending her hand, just to see if anything would happen. "Come on now...come on..."

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • The dinosaur froze, staring suspiciously at the stranger to her island. Dare she trust these creatures? What did this gesture that the female was making mean? They didn't seem to intend any harm, but... Confused, she studied the one in front of her further. She wasn't completely sure how to hunt yet, and maybe they had food... Still watching the human carefully, she stepped forward reluctantly, licking the girl's hand. If this was a mistake, she would now know. She stood, once again as rigid as a statue, looking up into the animal's eyes.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "It's alright now...you hungry?" The girl said, reaching into another one of her coat pockets. Dear, I hope I didn't.... Her hand hit what felt to be a plastic bag. There it is...thank god it didn't get washed out... Pulling out the bag, it contained food in it, roast beef. "You want some of this little one...I bet you do," Serenia said softly, tearing a bit of the beef and holding it out. "I bet you'll like this...."

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
  • My vision was hazed to the point where everything was a blur. I slowly stood up and stumbled around hitting my head on trees. I finally regained my sight and walked around to find everybody.
    So when I finally did all I say was a big velociraptor. My first instinct was to attack before it would kill us. Then I noticed it was being nice. I drew my knife and hid it behind my wrist as I walked up to Serenia and Orphen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back