• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jurassic Park: The Beginning (PG-17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Orphen turned and saw the man walk towards them.
    "Hi there. I'm Orphen" He said to them. He looked at Serenia and the dino.
    "Wow she knows how to treat dinosaurs?" He asked himself walking closer to it.

"So Serenia how do you do this?" He asked smiling.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    After one suspicious sniff, the raptor gratefully accepted the strange meat, which she found to be delicious. Munching it happily, she gulped it down, giving the girl a shy lick on the hand. Perhaps these creatures weren't so bad after all. Letting out a sound similar to a purr, she lightly nudged the girl's shoulder in thanks. For the first time in her life, she was content.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Serenia smiled slightly, picking up the raptor gently. "You're so young...I could probably tame you,'' the girl said. Hm...but what about a name.... "Oh I know! I'll name you Eclipse!" She smiled and held the young raptor close, offering it another piece of meat. "Look at what I got..."

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Eclipse. She didn't know what it meant, but she liked it. She looked up and gently took the meat in her jaws, swallowing it. She felt safe and warm in the girl's arms. It was almost like her parents had been before the famine... Still making that gentle purr-like sound, she closed her eyes, seeming to smile with satisfaction.

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
    " aaw... Look at the head that could be in my trophy case." I said while slightly chuckling. I put my knife away and slowly walked towards Eclipse. I said, " We could use it as food. I bet it would taste good." I slightly mumbled again sort of chuckling.

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Eclipse looked at the new human with curiousity, her eyes alight with intelligent interest. The poor innocent creature had no idea of the fate the human saw for her. She merely saw another of these nice animals who had given her food. After surveying the man for a moment, she closed her eyes again. Her purr-ish noises continued as she rested in the girl's hands.

Super_Lawliet

Years
    "What are you looking at,'' Serenia said as Seraph made his way over. Holding Eclipse with one arm, she reached into the largest pocket upon her coat, pulling out a small looking pistol. "If you dare come near this poor young raptor as it were nothing but a piece of meat, you'll have me to deal with,'' she growling, taking a step back.

Yet unknown to the humans and Eclipse, something was watching them from some bushes. It was called dilophosaurus. This dinosaur looked much like a velociraptor, minus the toe. It's skin was a dark green color, lightly dotted with patches of yellow, making it blend in well. The most interesting feature was the frill that encircled it's neck. A bright color or red and yellow, it was used to scare others off, but now it was neatly concealed. With saliva slowly dripping from it's muzzle, the dinosaur stepped foward, snapping a twig.

OOC: Whoo! I'm a dinsaur!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Suddenly alert at the miniscule sound, Eclipse perked up, body tensing, all senses at their maximum. No longer purring, she leapt out of the human's arms, snarling in the direction of the intruder. If it dared try to harm her girl, it'd have her to deal with.

...Her girl?...

Eclipse stepped forward a pace, as if to challenge the newcomer. The corner of her lip curled into a threatening show of teeth, revealing fangs like sabers. She swished her scaly tail slightly before going completely still, a statue of a bird-like baby dinosaur. You make the first move, the passive posture seemed to say, as she watched her opponent intently.

Super_Lawliet

Years
    The young girl was startled as Eclipse leaped from her arms, hissing at some bushes. Serenia turned slowly, starining to see what the young raptor saw. Nothing....then two eyes, almost yellow. Yellow, staring eyes... Raising the pistol, she took aim but dropped the gun as what appeared to be purplish goop hit the hand. Bending down, Serenia heard hissing, not the raptor's, but the other.... "Everyone...cover your eyes now....," She mumbled, glancing back. "We must all move back, this dinosaur is a dilophosaurus, the spitter..."

Dilophosaurus growled lowly then began to hiss, the frill upon it's neck flaring up. Suddenly it had spat at the girl that held the gun, the hissing becoming louder. That's when it noticed Eclipse standing in front of the others. Salivating more than ever, the 'Spitter" stepped towards the group.

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
    I quickly grabbed my gun and held it out at the spitter. I asked, "Are we letting my trophy take care of it or shall I?" As I sheilded my eyes with my other hand. I jumped for a nearby rock and barely got behind it as the spitter spat at me. I wasn't a happy fellow anymore at all. I was ready to shoot it, but I had the sinking feeling if I looked over the rock the spitter might just get my face.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC: Wasn't MT controlling the dinosaur...? :confused:

IC:

Instinctively, Eclipse leapt forward, blocking the spitter's path toward the rock. The creature behind the rock was one of the humans, and she had a sudden affection for them, almost as if they were family, despite their skin and physical difference. She would not let this spitter hurt her family. Growling, she went into preparing-to-lunge position, warning the spitter with a look that could kill, a look that usually indicated a kill was coming. Breaking into a snarl that showed every inch of gleaming fang, she watched the dilophosaurus motionlessly, soundlessly. Her mere fearsome presence would probably be enough to scare it off, if it had any sense.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC: It's alright. You can just edit your post. Or maybe not edit, but just not control that character from now on. I'm sure MT wouldn't be upset about it; it was, after all, a misunderstanding.

Super_Lawliet

Years
    OOC: I saw no mistake there, all seemed fine to me. But if you'd like to play a spitter yourself, that's also cool....anyways....oh! Jack_Skellington has sadly needed to quit.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Dodging a spitter, Eclipse snarled, lunging at the one coming after the man. After clamping its jugular and watching as its limp form fell to the ground, she returned to the side of the girl. Though she loved them both, she was rather suspicious of the man, and for some reason she loved the girl most of all. Staying close by her human friend, she looked around, alert, as if daring another spitter to come close.

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
    "Does this meen that I have to be friends with the #1 trophy now?" I said in an upset voice. I walked up to it and gave it a nice little container. Opened it up and pulled out a steak and put in front of Eclipse so she could decide if she wanted it or not.

Super_Lawliet

Years
    Serenia watched the boy carefully, not really trusting him at all. "You know, Eclipse is not a trophy...." She said in an annoyed voice. "I don't want you making comments like that about my pet..." That was it, she didn't want the fight to go father. Glancing at the last spitter she glared, watching it dart off. Now we just need to find a way off this island.....

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    Name: kyro technick
    Appearance: red hair and golden eyes, wears a black shirt with red flames at teh bottom, also wears a pair of black jeans with a blue dragon coiling around the leg
    Personality: kind and cheerful unless angered, after that he starts beating the sh!t out of anything that moves
    Short History: lost his parents a few years ago, ended up traveling here to get away from everything else, wanting to find adventure and exitment
    RP Sample:

"GET UP!!!!" my mom yelled at me, draging me feet first out of my bed "YOUR ALREADY TEN MIUNETS LATE FOR THE BUS!"

It takes a while for me to comprehend things when im asleep, and her yelling didnt help the matter, but the good thing is, at school, I can get away from her, get to my friends, then i can stay away from her by going over to my friends house and "study". but for now, I had to deal with her

"im up....im up...." I muttered in my sleep, hoping she would leave me alone.

it worked, but it was too late, by the time i got those words out my head had slipped off the bed, quickly I grabed a pillow and put it under my face as for it not to hit the wooden floor

"thud" somebody said from the doorway, my little sister alice

"go away you little twerp!" I said, throwing the pillow i had used for my landing at her

she quickly ran from it, knowing i usualy kept a flashlight and a few comics, or maybe a hard back book in the pillow case

there was a loud thump as the book hit the wall, my harry potter book was in it

I finnaly started getting ready for school, pulling on my favourite black flame shirt and dragon pants, and I chose my velcro shoes because i could get them on quicker and wouldnt have to worry about them coming undone halfway through the day, or tripping on the laces if they did, they were also black, my other shoes were white.

"bye mom!" I yelled as i walked out the door, grabbing and orange for breakfast, my bag on my back i grabbed my skateboard as i walked down the steps, throwing it down the street adn jumpin on, heading off to school for a few hours, peeling my orange as i went

Super_Lawliet

Years
    DM8000 said:
    Name: kyro technick
    Appearance: red hair and golden eyes, wears a black shirt with red flames at teh bottom, also wears a pair of black jeans with a blue dragon coiling around the leg
    Personality: kind and cheerful unless angered, after that he starts beating the sh!t out of anything that moves
    Short History: lost his parents a few years ago, ended up traveling here to get away from everything else, wanting to find adventure and exitment
    RP Sample:

"GET UP!!!!" my mom yelled at me, draging me feet first out of my bed "YOUR ALREADY TEN MIUNETS LATE FOR THE BUS!"

It takes a while for me to comprehend things when im asleep, and her yelling didnt help the matter, but the good thing is, at school, I can get away from her, get to my friends, then i can stay away from her by going over to my friends house and "study". but for now, I had to deal with her

"im up....im up...." I muttered in my sleep, hoping she would leave me alone.

it worked, but it was too late, by the time i got those words out my head had slipped off the bed, quickly I grabed a pillow and put it under my face as for it not to hit the wooden floor

"thud" somebody said from the doorway, my little sister alice

"go away you little twerp!" I said, throwing the pillow i had used for my landing at her

she quickly ran from it, knowing i usualy kept a flashlight and a few comics, or maybe a hard back book in the pillow case

there was a loud thump as the book hit the wall, my harry potter book was in it

I finnaly started getting ready for school, pulling on my favourite black flame shirt and dragon pants, and I chose my velcro shoes because i could get them on quicker and wouldnt have to worry about them coming undone halfway through the day, or tripping on the laces if they did, they were also black, my other shoes were white.

"bye mom!" I yelled as i walked out the door, grabbing and orange for breakfast, my bag on my back i grabbed my skateboard as i walked down the steps, throwing it down the street adn jumpin on, heading off to school for a few hours, peeling my orange as i went

OOC: You're in, just work on your capitalization a teeny bit!\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back