• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

poke champion stevens pokemon sprites

Jaden EX

...< Go Ultra Pokeball!!!
Years
  • rules: plase post about whatever pokemon sprite or trainer sprite Example: please post this or something simular i want a trainer fused with whatever pokemon you want
    another Example: if you want a diffrent color please pm me or post it
    last Examples: please have a sprite you want in mind or copy it down if you like
    and post a trainer sprite you want
    hello for all of you that are intrested please come by
    thanks
    by poke champion steven:

Last edited:
    Years
  • You have also posted three threads. Please only make one. Plus, if you wish to make a club for any reason, do so in the Mixed Community Groups forum, but the one you made will most likely be locked by the moderator there, so I'll lock that and delete your other thread.

EDIT: And this looks like something that should be in the Pixel Art subforum. Please only keep Trainer Cards in its own forum, and Sprites in Pixel Art.

~Moved.

Last edited:
    Back