• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

darn ep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    when i saw pokemon this morning CONTESTSHIPPING?!if ash saw what happened he would kick drew butt(GET it?).and i sent a message to kids wb that loonatics zucks and to lay off the contestshipping, swearing^_^

i just dunno why i did it?

Years
  • Well, that was kinda pointless of you to complain to WB, considering that that station will no longer exist this fall...

I actually saw that shipping coming a mile away. I dunno, but the first time I saw Drew, I thought 4Kids would do something with him and May. This goes to show that 4Kids doesn't want Ash to be hooked up with anybody else. Well, besides you-know-who...
    (I'm a hopeful, and I admit there's no evidence to back this up as of yet, so don't yell at me!)

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • I think contestshipping is a likely idea, considering both May and Drew are both interested in contests and share the same ideas. They seem like a good match ^^;;

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    wats worse...if they replace ash with drew,kids wb,4kids entertaiment,warner bros.,cartoonnetwork,tv tokyo,and pokemon companies are dead
    :t201-d: :t201-e: :t201-a: :t201-d:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    omfg. You are so biased. I'm a contestshipper, and I freaked out for about one minute when I saw your avvie. I could tear Ash's guts out because as far as I'm concerned, the goody goody 'I'm too good for you' wouldn't kick Drew's butt. I'm sorry, but I think you missed the episode where Drew wiped the floor with Ash's face.

ANYWAY, off the baisedness, I also think it was stupid for you to write to KidsWB, as if I were them, I'd probably laugh at the e-mail and send it to all my friends. Really grandadvanceshipper, you're bugging me. You're worse then Cybercubed, even though cybercubed isn't that bad, and it would really suck if you were cybercubed, but that's not the point. I honestly think you should chill out. Cause I find it really annoying, when you run around saying *Drew sux Ash rox* Because not only am I a poke-shipper and a contestshipper, but I'm an Ash-hater, so please lay off.

And please take no offense from the above paragraphs except the fact that I'm annoyed at you.

But I have to say, I think you got your kicks on the May Ash episode of which they argued and were called a couple? Stop complaining, because you don't hear me complaining about the above said episode, even though I hate it as much as you hate contestshippy episodes. And personally, I like that episode. I've been waiting for it all year, so you really like bursting people's bubbles don't you? The whole reason why I took the time to post.

Nobody ever said that they were going to replace Ash with Drew, and I personally think ratings would go up if they split it down the middle, with some episodes describing Drew's journey, but that's just because I hate Ash. And they wouldn't be dead, that's the way you look at it. I think they're dying now because they've KEPT Ash for 5 (is it five?) Consecutive seasons, and about 7 movies? Too much Ash.

EDITZ
    Oh wow. That was bashy. Anyway, I apologize, I have the tendency to say something before I think. Advanceshipping has always just bugged me I guess. Again, I meant no offense, I was just pissed.

Last edited:

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Doesn't this belongs in the shipping thing here? I just guessing that.

There is no love with Ash and May. KidsWB has nothing to do with shipping or love in the anime. Thye just show the anime and that is it. They do make decidions on what episodes to show and that is it.

4Kids does the dubbing and is responible for the bad pun dub titles, some riceball edits, and the dialoge. They do a good job with translation. They sometimes change it a bit.

4Kids just work with what they get and put what they think is suitable. The ones in charge of storyline is the Japanese creators in Japan. Only they know what love in the anime exist. So there is no May and Drew love unless you count just giving May a rose.

Years
  • Ah, but 4Kids HAS added the element of "love" in the show, whereas the Japanese producers haven't. It's been obvious since the 2nd-3rd episode released in America. They've been at it for a while now. Japan has the option to follow what 4Kids does, but it's unlikely that will happen.

Whether Japan added it in or not, 4Kids, for the remainder of their control over Pokémon, will probably add more stuff just to get people like us going...

Oh, and Nayoko-chan? That was a long time to type just to vent your anger. Man. Anyways, I accepted that apology (though I bet that wasn't directed at me...), but just to let you know, Ash will never go away as long as Mr. Tajiri is alive. Sorry.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ...Yeah, the apology wasn't directed at you considering I wasn't really talking to you...Anyway, I know Ash won't go away, *snaps fingers* darn. XD Anyway, but what really made me laugh about your post, was that you spelled my name wrong.

Anyway, I'd been holding my annoyance at grandadvanceshipper in for sometime, so I thought this would be a nice time to let it out. Remember, I'm one of those crazy dedicated contestshippers you find at SPPF. -.-;; and it only took about five minutes to type it all up.

I don't really care if Ash doesn't go away, as I don't really watch any episodes with him as the main character anymore anyway. So, it's a-okay with me if he sticks around.

By the way grandadvance shipper, I'm assuming you were talking about the Grand Festival Episodes, along with the Wynaut Episode, so that's where I was directing it at.

Years
  • Whoops. Shoulda checked my spelling a third time. Sorry, Naoko-chan!

I understand how you feel. I'm a dedicated AAML fan, so I can get crazy if need be.

And boy, you typed that all in 5 minutes? That's fast. You must have been quite angry...

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I think its a good idea for May and Drew (no offense to anybody). But its Drew's fault if she doesn't like him, he's always dissing her and all. I can't wait to see how its resovled.

And as for WB going off the air, is there anywhere else that shows the pokemon episodes? Or is it only WB?

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    it used to be cartoonnetwork

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • WB is going off the air but it is merging with another channel. When the WB goes off air and mergeing they keeping all the good shows and bring them over to the new network. They not going to drop their most highly rated show that fast. Cartoon Network isn't smart enough to know what to do with Pokemon.

This tread talks about it and has a link to the report.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=60199

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • GAS (that's the abbreviation for your name fyu), I thought I told you in that other thread that ContestShipping was kind of cannon. Guess you didn't see it....
    well toughen up, cuz us Pokeshippers gotta go through much more abuse than you do, especially at SPPf.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Oh goodness... grandadvanceshipper, you need to calm yourself down. The world will not end if Ash and May don't end up together. There's always doctored images such as your avatar. Or you could write/read some nice fan fiction. Or perhaps make a shipping roleplay (do they even have those things? o.o). May and Drew are not a couple. They haven't talked about liking each other, they haven't had any moments of almost admitting love for each other, and they haven't held hands or done any mushy stuff. When they start doing that stuff, I think that's the time to start freaking out.

I must admit though, I am a Contestshipper/Pokeshipper/Orangeshipper (erm... Tracey and Misty can be cute together too... ^-^;;), and I like the idea of May and Drew being a couple. They're interested in the same thing, they push each other to be better coordinators, and they have that arguing thing that is not unlike how Ash and Misty used to be. That's probably why so many people who are Pokeshippers are also Contestshippers as well. Like me! *points to self* ^-^

As for Ash kicking Drew's butt. Um... it would be interesting to see who would win a battle between them right now. Drew may have beaten him before, but I think it's up in the air as to who would win now. After all, Ash's pokemon are stronger, and he has some pokemon that could counter Drew's in the area of types. I wouldn't know who would win.

Oh and Crystal Clair and dqle, I know what you mean about being a Pokeshipper. O.O Sometimes people try to kill you when you announce that the ship you support is AshXMisty. It's a little... insane.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    whatever -_- bla bla bla talk to the butt cause the head's at pizza hut

also check this out

roses are red
    violets are blue
    advanceshipping's sweet
    yes it is true

anyways why are there more pokeshippers/contestshippers than advanceshippers?it is the end of my world if ash and may dont become a pair. x.x

if they dont, i'll move on to digimon or yugioh g/x shippings

we all know that contestshipping is top 2 in the top 10

and a.s and p.s is tie in top 1....which gives me an idea!

Years
  • Why are you always complaining about Pokeshipping/Contestshipping and trying to convert the world to Advanceshipping?

The world... or at least Pokemon forums, may never know. And maybe they're better off that way.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • grandadvanceshipper, excusing others' opinions like that is kinda immature, don't you think? =[ And...actually, considering the way the anime itself is leading, I doubt the anime directors will include any serious romantic themes between Ash and May. Therefore, the concept of 'advanceshipping' is pure fantasy within the realms of various message boards. =D

Besides, shippings were originally created by fans first. o_O;

Years
  • Isn't this... kinda pointless?

Flame bait, flogging a dead horse (an ambigious one, too), and most of all incompitent spam. Please. Respect other members and their opinions and they will respect you, too.

Grandadvanceshipper, I'm giving you another warning for flame baiting.

CALM DOWN! Come on, everyone has their opinions and you don't need to flog them for having different opinions than you have. It's called freedom of speech.

*CLOSED*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back