• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SpriteSlay3r's pixel recolours + mixes

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2006
    Hello everyone, im spriteslay3r, im from Holland. after playing pokemon games for more then 6 years, i decided to make my own sprites. to do that, i have to learn how to. i start with recolours/mixes. today i made my first sprite. please give advice and critic on how to improve them. if you would like to see a certain sprite i might try it, depending if it's really hard or not. please enjoy my art, and dont steal. my initials are SS, spriteslay3r. i will try to add new art daily.

EDIT: here is my first recolour!

blue aerodactyl: aka aqua aerodactyl.

blueaerodactyl.png

Last edited:

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Mate, you really need more examples of your work before you start a thread and it's better to have made at least one before you made the thread, so make two more examples and it's a good idea not to give your personal details when you've started a thread it's a bit silly and there's no point.
    Edit: But good recolour and you've added something to it so you'll no it's yours if someone takes it, and claims it as there own so I'll request something try a recolour of Charmander make him green with blue polkadots.

Last edited:
    Years
  • From the look of this thread, you've only made it for the sole purpose of showcasing a sprite. Only showcase single pixel work in the Pixel Art Lounge. And when making a thread, have atleast 3 examples of your work ready so you won't be pursued for them later on.

~Closed

Back