• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys, Im new

Typhlosion_Poser

Team Magma all the Way
Years
  • Hey every one, Ive been looking for a good Poke Forum for a while now. Ive always liked pokemon (Even though i am kinda old ((15)) but i dont care). But anyways, great to be here. GO TYPHLOSION

Prioven

Hsss! Die, human!
    Years
  • Welcome fellow Typhloshion fan! It's nice to meet you! If you want to be friends, feel free to PM me! Oh, and 15 isn't too old to be into Pokemon! Once you start browsing the forums you'll see even older members!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Have fun here. Read the rules to stay out of trouble and PM me if you want to be friends. Also if you need anyhelp don't forget I'm here to help too.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Yay, a Typhlosion fan! I really like Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion. They aren't my favorite Pokemon, but I still really like them..

Anyway, welcome to PC! Hope to see you around, and please do enjoy youself. PM me if you have a question or would like a friend! ^^

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I hope u have a great time here, don't forget to read the rules and if u wanna be friends just PM me :)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum buddy <33~~

Hope you enjoy it here much =3 PM me if ya have any troubles or need a friend ^^ *gives Kanna plushies*

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Always nice to have new ppl at PC;; have you thought about what you'll be working in: hacking, spriting, making trainer cards, filling art requests, set back and type/request, etc. ?
    I make sprites and trainer cards; I'm also a novice hacker...

Welcome; I'd be happy to be your friend and if you want, you can join my PC family (just PM me)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • OMG GO TYPHLOSION! XD That is one of my favorite Pokemon, my username used to be Typhlozion (yeah, with the 'z' XD). Anywho, welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^^ Have a super fun time, PM me if you need anything~! :3

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Welcome to PC! =3
    My name is Syousuke. It's nice to meet you.
    please read and follow the rules.
    Do not PM me if you need a friend! ^^

Back