• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Full Moon Wo Sagashite Fan Club*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
Here's s summary of the anime:
A twelve-year-old girl Kouyama, Mitsuki was devastated when she was diagnosed with a malignant tumor of the throat. She had made a promise to the boy she loves that she would one day become a singer, but her illness made singing impossible. To make matters even worse, two angels of death, Takuto and Meroko, appeared to Mitsuki and informed her that she only had one year left to live. This news provides an even greater motivation for Mitsuki to fulfill her dreams, and with a little bit of divine intervention, she begins her quest to become a professional singer so she can be reunited with Eichi before time runs out.

Alright, if anyone is a fan of this anime or reads the manga...you may join ^_^ Also, if you would like to learn more about this anime, you may join as well and I'll tell you some websites you will be able to download it at.

Owner ~
Shugotenshi no Bakura

Co-Owner ~
Midori Chi

Members ~
22sa
mistywishmaker
purple,-sweetflower
Kayleigh
Kasumi
pink-tiger
Drew
Miss Kanna

Last edited:
Years
OMG! I made a club for this before, but got absolutely NO posts. Mine died, so I hope this one has some luck. I'll join! ^^

Can I be co-owner? =D

*jumps up and down*

Years
Yay! ^^ Thankies!

I have volumes one through four of the manga which is all that's out right now, and I'm going to get the dvds when they come out this year. XD

Years
The manga is pretty dark, actually. TT

It's just as well you haven't read the manga. It's a really good story, but it can be dark at times...

Years
Meroko was named Moe in her past, and she had a best freind (Mitsuki's grandma). Her friend was engaged to some rich dude but then one day the 2 met a guy (who looks alot like Izumi if you know who Izumi is) and Moe fell in love with him, but..
Moe got a call saying that her friend was now engaged to the new guy and that the one her friend was engaged to was now engaged to Moe.
Moe felt petrayed, so she took a knife and cut her wrist, thus killing her and making her a Shinagami.

Years
lol-ish

Yeah. ^^

As for Takuto, he was a singer and had a tumor just like Mitsuki, had surgury, could no longer sing, felt sad, and jumped off a building.

;_;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Full Moon wo Sagashite is my favourite anime series of all times! XD

*bows* May I have the pleasure of joining this club? XD

22sa

Years
Thank you, thank you!

All for the lovvvve! <3

Takuto is favourite character, and Myself is my favourite song from this series. How about yours?

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
Eichi-kun is currently my favorite character from the show <3 and the first opening song for the anime is my favorite song :3

22sa

Years
First one? I only remember "I Love You" by The Scanty for opening songs... I use to like it the most, but eventually I swayed towards Full Moon's songs more as I fell for this anime more and more. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back