• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt a Squirtle

Years
  • Adopt a squirtle like the ones in my sig(Or the ones that are in my sig)

-you can ask for as many as you want, just tell me what you want it to look like
    -I can do pokemon, digimon, and maybe others, just give me a pic for non-poke/digi, ok.

Years
  • If you want the gengar, thats fine, but a haunter is upright, so its ok. By standing upright I mean like not a bulbasaur, or a seviper, or something. So a diglett, for example, would be fine. Also round pokemon(Ex.-Voltorb/Jigglypuff/Ghastly)

The blastoise might take a little longer than the others, also the houndoom, i'm trying to figure out how to make it. Haunter/Gengar should be pretty easy.
    EDIT: Can you all wait until i get 15 posts, apparently I cant post links until then.

Last edited:
    Years
  • cool man ill be waitin i love haunter and squirtile
    hey you should make a bunch of little mech squirtiles for this months contest

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
  • You havent even done a single request yet..You should be faster...They look preety easy ..

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Can I have a Typhlosion squirtle (can I have the Houndoom too?)
    Thanx in advance.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    if i were you i would stop requesting he has a lot to do

Years
  • I finished the Jigglypuff last night, Trying to fix the nose on Blastiose, Houndoom, Haunter, and Typhlosion should be done in a few hours,Totodile might take longer.
    May I have a Dark-type Squirtle?
    I made like 4 Halloween ones a while ago(Year,lol). I'll post 'em, to let you see if you want one of those. I'll put the regular squirtle when i put the dark ones.

Back