• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

22's ......

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • For those of you who watched the 8th Pokemon movie, do you remember the glance Haruka/May gave to James during the dance?

For those of you who haven't, here is a screenshot of it.

This was my effort to honor that glance of mystery, but it didn't go so well...

Here was how it turned out after some overview drawings.

EDIT by FG: offensive content removed

About 22sa and art: I have hated every drawing I did. I drew on average once or twice a year. Haven't drew much in my life~

As for Haruka/May, I drew a cuter, but much smaller pic of her in paint during the summer of 2003, but unfortunately I have lost all reminants of it. :P It was a curious expression with an original pose, I could try to recreate again but naaaaaah.

Lastly, all type of comments, suggestions, hell even requests are welcomed. And btw, DESTRUCTIVE criticism is especially welcomed here. :P

Last edited by a moderator:

22sa

Years
  • No matter what you say, I read perfectly what your actual judgement of my stuff is. :P

EDIT by FG: edited for offensive content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • 22sa, don't use words that are censored, or use those sort of phrases...also, that picture of Lily contains some offensive material which is not suitable for the forum audience. Even if the subject material is meant ironically (which I hope it is), it's not the sort of stuff that should be posted on here.

Do not do either of these again or I shall close this thread. You have been warned.

--FG

Last edited:

22sa

Years
  • Forest Grovyle said:
    22sa, don't use words that are censored, or use those sort of phrases...also, that picture of Lily contains some offensive material which is not suitable for the forum audience. Even if the subject material is meant ironically (which I hope it is), it's not the sort of stuff that should be posted on here.

Do not do either of these again or I shall close this thread. You have been warned.

--FG
    The word you called censored was the word "artwork."

Omg, you deleted my paragraph of Lily. Now how am I suppose to convey to the audience of PC that I'm taking nude requests? :P

J/K I guess I'll redirect anybody who wants to see the fully appropriate picture elsewhere then... o_o;

And thanks for the warning, now I'm closer to being banned, but mind you, that paragraph wasn't offensive at all. Couldn't you have just removed the picture link....?... And I'll let you know I make much more offensive-looking posts elsewhere on PC so I do not understand your position on "this sort of stuff". :P Maybe you should elaborate of what this sort of stuff is, just so you don't hesitate to warn me again because you couldn't explain some anti "this sort of stuff" rule to me. :P

22sa

Years
  • Lt. Surge's Raichu said:
    I dont have anyhing against nudity (girls doh, what did you think)
    Don't get me wrong, there was no nudity in that picture... :P that was just a spam message written beside the pic, saying "want to see her naked?". I'll link the picture elsewhere then, since FG minds.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I absolutely love your Haruka drawing, albeit the writing was a bit odd. Still, it's an awesome representation. ^__^

What FG means is to not post things offensive to the younger audience.

Either way, PM.

22sa

Years
  • Lily said:
    I absolutely love your Haruka drawing, albeit the writing was a bit odd. Still, it's an awesome representation. ^__^

What FG means is to not post things offensive to the younger audience.

Either way, PM.
    Younger audience? Give me a break. I don't understand the age discretion thing at all.... o_o;

Anyways, why do you love my Haruka drawing?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Why, why, why...you need a reason for everything, don't you? XP

I like it 'cause it's cute, as is Haruka-chan. Haruka + cute drawing = ...cute! ^__^

22sa

Years
  • Lily said:
    Why, why, why...you need a reason for everything, don't you? XP

I like it 'cause it's cute, as is Haruka-chan. Haruka + cute drawing = ...cute! ^__^
    What about it is cute? o_o;

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • >O Honestly, it's cute because I said so! Mostly her eyes and hair, I guess, and that look on her face. <3

She looks eatable. :D

22sa

Years
  • Lily said:
    >O Honestly, it's cute because I said so! Mostly her eyes and hair, I guess, and that look on her face. <3

She looks eatable. :D
    *closes mouth*

Okay, that's good enough, thanks~

What do you mean eatable? DID I MAKE YOU TURN LES/BI? Omg, that'd be an even bigger accomplishment then lowering your self-esteem. XD

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • ...Yeah, I turned les. =o Now I'm not interested in you anymore, 22sa (don't be too sad ;x). XD

She looks eatable, doesn't she? It's just the cuteness of Haruka! @_@;

22sa

Years
  • Lily said:
    ...Yeah, I turned les. =o Now I'm not interested in you anymore, 22sa (don't be too sad ;x). XD

She looks eatable, doesn't she? It's just the cuteness of Haruka! @_@;
    You.... were interested in eating me? [insert indignant face] ARGH!

*punch*

*kidnaps Lily and sends her to detention and starts playing catgirl hentai*

You must stay in there for a hour.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • No, thank you. o.o; Dun punch me~;;

By 'eatable' I literally mean: 'she's so cute I can eat her! :3'

22sa

Years
  • Lily said:
    No, thank you. o.o; Dun punch me~;;

By 'eatable' I literally mean: 'she's so cute I can eat her! :3'
    Thanks, now next question, does Haruka look better in my drawing or in the screenshot? Or which one is more eatable, lol.

Anyways, your comment was enlightening. XD

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Hmm...well, quality wise, screenshot Haruka is definitely more eatable. Buuuuuuuuut~

Your drawn Haruka is currently a very filling appetizer. :3

22sa

Years
  • Lily said:
    Hmm...well, quality wise, screenshot Haruka is definitely more eatable. Buuuuuuuuut~

Your drawn Haruka is currently a very filling appetizer. :3
    For the same reasons, right? Her eyes, hair, and expression?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Your comments around the picture DID accentuate my interest...xD But other than that, yes, since it looks like a direct representation.

Back