• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I Desperately Need Help On VBA Codes..Please!!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Mar 27, 2004
Okay, everyone please help me here. I've been looking for 2 hours today and 2 hours yesturday and still have no results. I've been looking for gameshark or codebreaker codes and much have come up. Many of the common ones I've tried but haven't worked and I'm totally frustrated.

I have a VisualGameBoyAdvance version 1.3.1 for cpu for those that don't know, they don't tell me what version the gameshark is nor the codebreaker. When I press some codes in they say its for AXPE and not AXPJ and that the codes might not work, which they don't. I'm guessing its AXPEnglish and AXPJapanese because the sapphire is mostly in Japanese type words in it. Not 100% sure its Japanese because I don't know much about Japanese except for the fact they got nuked. I'll still be working on it, but if anyone can help settle this for me and set it straight for me it would help me a lot. Game code: AXPJ...shrug. :\

Thanks in advance.

James

Years
Wud you not make multiple posts fer something... it was posted in Emulation/Patches discushen already...

Back