• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fusion

poke_spriter

Soras_nobody_Roxas
Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    hey firsdt pokemon sprite comic so i hope you like it

Season 1: The start
    Ep1
    srry but as of now im closing this sprite project

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    Are you gonna let people join later??? Anyways good storyline i can tell it will be pretty good but save it as a different file type like png or else it loses color.

poke_spriter

Soras_nobody_Roxas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    ok thanks for the advice just post your sprite s and i will let you join

and in this sprite may is named reka

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • Please save it as a .PNG file, it saves us the time. And isn't this like all the other one tracked comics, something bad's gonna happen to the Prof. or May or Brendan, and the rest our gonna have to go save him? And if not, it would be a journey comic.

poke_spriter

Soras_nobody_Roxas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    tell you the plot but it is a really cool plot there is a team cal team liquidfire so they will be in the comic so keep your eyes eeled so i will save it in .png
    for you

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Ugh. Not the best comic I have seen. Ya shudd' work on yer text placement a li'l. In the first eppy I've seen that a "p" just "fuses" with the text border. And remember, if yer have sprites or sprite comics, yer enemies are JPGs. They ruin the quality like... ahem... And you should also put more info about the heroes. (BTW, I think the text border is too big in the character introduction.) But, I think this can be a great comic somedays.

poke_spriter

Soras_nobody_Roxas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    srry im a beginner the only other sprite comics i have done is digimon

poke_spriter

Soras_nobody_Roxas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    he died just kinding i renamed him dart sounds better

fix a problem in ep:2 there was no prof, in the last panel lol

Last edited by a moderator: