• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

trainers you are about to see the star t cards

do you like my t cards

• Total voters

Jaden EX

...< Go Ultra Pokeball!!!
Years
  • well since my old thread died didn`t last as long here are the t cards

sorry i didn`t now the rules before but here they are

30388219.png

0125jn.png

0143nf.png

this was in my signature

0189bs.png

0196qv.png

6f0939ca.jpg

those are the templates i hope everbody visits including lugia-master

heres the request form trainer name: (up to 15 characters your trainer ID: up to 9 characters

Total playtime: all PKMN Games in days: hours: minutes:

Pokedex up to 386 numbers only Favorite ball: 2 maximum

favorite PKMN Type i have all types all for short one to two for regular

An Avatar/trainer or pokemon (if avatar/trainer please include)

Pokemon games completed (please in this order: RBY GSC RSE FRLG

A team of 6 pokemon (use hoenn numberingthat is where Blaziken is 006 and Charizard

is 208 thanks please visit by

Last edited:
    Years
  • Try not to double post constantly just to bump up your thread. Wait patiently for others to request and perhaps they will. Meanwhile, I shall merge your posts. Please do take this notice and remember it to avoid any future trouble.

Siyeko

Pokemon G-Man
    Years
  • Can someone please, tell me, what the pokemon font is called? I have been trying to find out all day!

Siyeko

Pokemon G-Man
    Years
  • Thats what I mean. The text font. The one you wrote "Champion Steven" with on that one trainer card.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • About the font, I posted it in the TCard Lounge. Go here to get them. Also, I think you've been told this multiple times, "Please don't double post. Use the edit button".

Your cards are very colorful, but unless you provide forms for people to fill out, and try to unclutter your design, I'm afraid people will be turned off.

For card making tips, I would suggest reading my TCard FAQ linked in my sig. Here is an excerpt that pertains to you: "9 – Copy and paste more doodads in until your card is populated the way you like it. This is where the guide ends. A word of caution: Putting too much stuff on your card makes it look cluttered. Every single space on the card does not need to be filled. Strike a balance between information and free space." You might also be interested in "Part 4 - About my designs (Breaking the Guide)", which is currently under construction, but in the future, may assist you in the creation of better cards!

Back