• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Best training place

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Where do you think is the best place to train your Pokemon besides the Elite 4.
I think Island 7 is the best place because it has alot of high leveled trainers and other High leveled Pokemon

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
Well... It sorta depends on what kind of training you're doing. EV training or whatever.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
  • Age 52
  • Utah
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
Lt. Surge's Raichu said:
I think it is the Elite 4, highest levels, and best pokemon "ah exp"
This is why I said there is already a thread. You didn't make the distinction in the title about it being besides the E4, and most people here read the comment without reading the rest. I wasn't trying to be an *** about it, but just to prevent from multiple threads of the same topic from being opened. Mods tend not to like that.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
This isn't for the elite 4 only. This is the best training place and if you have a problem with that then don't spam my thread. The only one that can say that is a Mod and if a mod wants to close this then I don't have a problem with that.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
Years
Best training place? secret base of my friends.. Almost all pokemon lvl 100 :D
But I can only do that once a day.:(

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
  • Age 52
  • Utah
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
Not to mention the fact that there aren't any secret bases in FRLG. I have always liked Island 4, where the two girls are that have 10,000 each. Not the most exp, but you get gobs of cash, especially with the Amulet Coin.

~Alakazam~

Psychic Eye
Years
End of Sevault Canyon. If you use the VS. Seeker, you can train with those trainers who all have pokemon from Lv. 52-56. Even at very high levels, that works. After you beat the second Elite 4 Wave, that is the best training ground for very high level pokemon.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

There's a girl with a Chansey on a plateau near the end of Sevault Canyon. Chanseys give a TON of experience, so be sure to use the VS Seeker a lot on her. Plus it's great for training up your HP EVs. Too bad her Chansey won't evolve into a Blissey and give even more exp.
Right next to her is a boy who has 2 Exeggutors and a Tangela. Nothing too outstanding, but you can easily use the VS Seeker on them and get a chance to rebattle them both at the same time.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 15, 2007
For me it is the bird trainers in the route 18 they give you a high speed EV and average Attack EV and look they also give you 1000+ exp per battle to one fearow and one Dodrio especialy when you defeat the elite 5 fearow to battle 1 Dodrio and 1 Spearow but it aslo depends on you

Last edited:
Back