• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**The princess tutu fan club**

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
Years
  • Okay yeah, its sounds girly...and it is, but yeah it does have some light action to it. The normal way of solveing a conflict is through dancing, but when the knights come in, then come the fighting, but it's not anything graphic.( there is some arguments and funny scenes though) i've become obsesive over this show, and if you give it a try, I'm sure you'll like it too! the main problem I see in people is that they watch only 1 or 2 episodes and then quit, but this is one of those animes you have to watch more than that to understand what is REALLY going on. I'll state this: not everything in the show is what it appears to be.

My summary may sound bad, but please! please!!! Just give this show a try and I'm more than positive that you will fall in love with the show and the characters....(well..some guys are an exception..)

(gomen nasai for any mis spelling!!! T_T)

Member list:
    kimi_catdemon
    Keizah
    Drew
    Ahiru
    Emerald sky
    Golde
    ~*Princess Tutu*~
    Iruka_saknaka
    Shutogenshi no bakura

Last edited:

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
  • weeelll....I guess I'll join...I know nothing about it, but seeing you beg really works..*laughs* anyway, I'll join....however..if it is not a good experence...I will blame you..

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • ...If i didn't know you, that would be werid...but..yay! a fan!! i'll explain the show as best a possible...as soon as I know where to begin!!

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
  • Start with the characters...make sure want to get my attention..not sum the show up! *i know how you are...

BTW: I watched an epi or two....seems decent enough for non violent people but you did mention knights...

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • OKAY! My best summary, comeing up!!

DUCK: Duck (ahiru in jap.) is really a duck! but she is also princess tutu, The one who can restore the prince's shattered heart. (she's desprately in love with in)
    ahi_duck04.jpg

ahiru09.jpg

6e55cfdd.jpg

Mytho:
    He's the prince...it says that in EP.1 so...meh.. anyway, he doesn't have his heart at the beggining, so he doesn't understand how people feel. (in other words you could tell him anything, and he would not care.)
    882fc502.jpg

Fakir:
    ISN'T HE TO DIE FOR??!!! *has already claimed him. Anyway, he's a mean jerk on the outside and up til about ep. 8, most people wishes he would just go away. Then it shows a completely diffrent side of himself.
    fakia59.jpg

quick summary of the 3 heros/heroine. In my own words....without serious spoilers.

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
  • YAWWWNN! I stayed up all night watching as much as I could...episode 13 and 18 seem like the most action packed. It's pretty catchy....Funny...Ahiru means duck in Japanses, but yeah, that gives a spoiler in the american ver.

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • XDD that's true! Anyway, i'm makeing a site for the couple Fakir x Ahiru!! they are so cute together!!

BTW: I got a note today...a person wondered how I managed to get her hooked on the show so fast! The seceret? I know how to pick anime.....XDD she has the first book of princess tutu and I was looking for her all day!! ;___; I still couldn't find her.....meh....how cool! *they say they did a bad job on the manga...there are only 2 books...*

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
  • 2 books...wow that's not going to hurt the wallet at all! ^_^ *hates one's that go one for 50 vol.
    Anyway, You've tutu-fied yourself!! XDD
    The avy is funny...quack...and it even sounds like something that would be said..i wonder who wrote the letter!! ^_^

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • I know...when I find her, I'll ask to borrow it! *ahh. Fakir...
    Fakir: Quit harassing me!!
    Anyway, Most people say that if you are into actio packed anime or or "adult" humor anime, this isn't for you...but If you are looking for a good show, go for it!! It's recommened!!

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
  • Okay...*stares at the random statement...
    You've gone over the edge. Anyway, I just watched episode 19...funny...your avy is right about one thing...he says that at the end of the episode....

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • XDD I know! That was hilarious... Uzara brought the letter...I almost died laughing..XDDD

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • Yep!! Also, the animotor said that if they made a second part the main charatcers would defidently be Fakir and Ahiru!! *i'll post the question aire when I find it again.

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
  • Type-o galore....

anyway, I read the manga...the story line is diffrent, I like that, but it's too rushed. that is bad. XP ...always bad. It's good for a die hard fan.

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • Pheeweee!! i bought the manga the other day!! I ran into the story where I didn't expect to find it...it was amazing!! Fakir is so cute!! there should have been more Fakir x Ahiru moments...I'd like to give that shipping a name....hmm...fairtale shipping, mask shipping? Something that would be good for them, becuase neither of them are who they appear to be....:P got any ideas?

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
  • Nope..quiet frankly..I don't really care...the manga was pretty bad...period. You just can't understand the characters well enough, and everything is rushed.
    The ending of the anime is rushed, but that's becuase they were in a hurry to finish it. At least the characters were drawn out.

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • Yeah...*watches episode 25 over and over agin* Fakir and Ahiru rule!! *slams hand on a desk* there needs to be more Princess tutu!!!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ooooooo....Princess Tutuuuuu..... o__o
    Can I join, Kimi?
    Since you sent the me link to this place, I take it that I can... x3
    But I'm asking anyway. *goes off to check Kimi's Tutu forums*

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • .....why? ANYONE is welcome here!! (sadly, the name scares alot of people away...kind of scare, yet efficently hilarious when they watch it some where else and become addicted.)
    Those that read the manga might watch it out of curiosity, then discovers that the story lne is entirely diffrent..YAY Itoh!!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Lol, I guess I understand why the name would scare people away.. b
    but actaually it the name that caught my interest before I knew what it was.
    I love Magical Girl anime, and 'Princess Tutu' sounded like it could've been one.
    x3

Though I do admit, that I also thought the name was alittle strange...oO I had mixed reactions to it.

Back