• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**The princess tutu fan club**

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
Years
  • I know...but the reason I watched it becuase in a magizine i read, it talked about the manga and how it paled in comparision to the anime. So I decided to watch the anime, and the next thing I knew, i was running back for more....It's been about a month or two of my total obbession...It was just a show before, but now, it's a total obession..:P

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Lol I'm like that with certain series. One of the longest lasting is Pokemon.
    But back in 2002 and part of 2003 I was horribly obsessed with Inuyasha... ^^;

...maybe I'll go through a PT obsession sometime... x3

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • I'll tell you...it's one of the coolest obbsessions to me becuase you say quack all the time and people stare at you...then you have the sudden urge to dance everywhere...finally, you don't even fight all the time...(maybe with a sword here and there) and you read fairy tales alot...XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    XD Lol!
    Wow... back when I was 'Tokyo MewMew' obsessing I said 'Nya' all the time, because Ichigo, the main character is fused with a cat and she says 'Nya'. (It means 'Meow'.) x3

But yeah... I'm semi-Tutu obsessing... because like.... I got done watching an episode of it, and for about 20 minutes after that I couldn't stop thinking stop thinking about it...

It was like, Me: *does ballet moves while walking into the kitchen to get a soda...* *almost trips* .... Cat: =0.o=

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • merf...cat...muhahaha!! At Ushi con in Jan. on saturday, A cosplay of Neko sensei proposed to Itoh with roses...it wasn't a real proposal, just for kicks..XD

(it's good we have a more active member now!!)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    lol Neko sensei is strange... but I like him because he's a cat. x3
    I'd love to go to some kind of anime con.... I shall someday!

( x3 Maybe we can get more members. *should search for Tutu fans on PC* )

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • I'm trying to spread the word of Princess tutu around...and it's working!! Before the school year ended I got 2 new fans! A sucess on my part! ^_^

I would hate to have a teacher like Neko sensei...unless it was Neko sensei...in that case, it'd be fun!!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    XD Yeah, I guess it would be fun. ..Creepy, but fun!

I some friends IRL that might like PT. I should make them watch it, and the make them join this place so they can be in the fanclub. XD

Yes! *evil laugh*

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • *joins Drew in the evil laugh* I just need to convince them to join the fourm!! XD anyway...is there a student like one of the charcters at your school?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    uuuum....*thinks* ...I guess so. My friend Aki kinda reminds me of Rue, and Mi-chan reminds of Duck, somewhat... and David reminds me of Fakir now that I think about it...

hmm....

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • Fakir would be funny if he were at my school...becuase i would never leave that person alone...just to be annoying..XD I guess I'm like Duck/ahiru

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    XD

Honestly, I dunno who I'm like... ><;; ....hmm.... I'm hyper and cheerful most of the time... so Duck, maybe? Maybe not though...

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • Yeah...I makes me wonder though...which charcter would you like best at your school? Or anywhere else for that matter..

another is UZARA!!!! love love love love love love love ZURAAAAA! XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    lol uuuuum...

It'd be cool if Duck were at my school, because I think I'd get along with her the best.
    Fakir would probably be all anti-social. x3

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • He'd probaly be the one to get alot of girls...I'd be scared of Lille....in episode 10 I love when she cries out NOOOO!! Her face is priceless....It's followed by neko sensei threating Pique and Lille....XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    XD I don't remember too much of episode 10....I'll have to re-watch it. *nod nod*

but yeah....Fakir probably would get all the girls.... He'd be really popular. x3

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • What do you think of Pique and Lille? intresting aren't they? Their funny in a humorous way..xD they make me laugh how they are completey diffrent from each other...in the manga their not as crazy...;_; their semi normal...(they've got animal like hair)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Aren't they animals in the anime?
    oO ...The little birds with the school uniforms on?
    But yeah, I like them. I don't really think about them too often, but they're funny watch. x3
    (Gaaah... I wanna read the maaaanga!!)

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
  • Wait...my bad, they weren't the little birds... ^^;
    Dunno why I thought they were, really...

x3

(bump the clubbie!)

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • O.o... XD Me like your siggy...so cute! You even used the song lyrics I said..:laugh:

I love princess tutu!! I have a question though..I was thinking about PT when I thought...what happened to Fakir's horse? O.o I never saw it much past...ermm..what episode was it again? But still..any ideas?

Back