• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Type

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Well, I am personally biased toward Flying-types, since Flying = Birds, ya know.

But in battle, my favorite type has to be Steel since it has so many resistances – Normal, Ice, Grass, Flying, Psychic, Bug, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Dark, Steel, plus Poison immunity. That's 12 all together. No other type even comes close.

However, Steel as an offensive move isn't so great, since it's only effective against Ice and Rock, and most Ice types are also Water so that cancels it out.

I guess Steel would be my favorite type defensively, and my favorite type offensively would have to be Fighting. Not only is it supereffective against everything Steel is, it's also effective against Dark, Steel, and the ever common Normal type. Plus if Focus Punch hits, it'll be sure to do a lot of damage to anything not resistant to it.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • I guess Water types.
    It has only 2 weaknesses, which are both special attacks.
    And Water types tend to have high special defence...

The only disadvantage Water types have is that there are too many of them, so only a few of them are ever used in combat.

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    Fire, Ever since they came out with 'Over Heat' I've been winning alot of battles. I also like steel and dragon types. (Nice an sturdy.)

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i'm pretty sure this is a duplicate, but dragon cause their attacks are only weak against steel (which i think was a bad decision) and they're only weak against ice (plus rock if its flying) attacks.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    I like dark types becoz they can beat both psychic and ghost types..

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    I love the POISON type. Maybe aren't there much good POISON-ATTACK's... Maybe doesnt POISON have a good resistance... I just like it!

1st POISON
    2nd NORMAL
    3rd GRASS

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • My favorite type is Water. ^_____^ I love swimming and I just think a lot of the Water types are cool and fun to battle with. :3 Some of my favorite are Lapras, Totodile and Suicune. X3

~Kelsey

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Water, flying, ghost, dark, normal, dragon, psychic, flying, fire, electric...I can't seem to choose; however, as of right now I'd have to pick water, although it is guaranteed my mind is bound to change.

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Psychic types are Naminé's favorite, simply because there is Gardevoir within it, although she is very well aware that psychic as a type is only around average. The best type is probably water overall. Naminé only sees electric and grass attacks as their only weakness, and hardly anyone uses offensive grass attacks in comparison to all the other attacks like ice beam. They are strong offensively as only other water types and grass types resist water. Dragons are also resistant to water, but they are generally weak to ice attacks, and almost all water Pokemon can learn it~

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    Fire and Steel types. *tryingtopassthemessagecharacterlimit*

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I like Dragon, Fire, Dark and Flying. I just hate rock and fighting type pokemon.

Back