• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tour of The Worlds

Raze-finiarel

Moon Gazer
Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2006
    K everyone, I'm attempting to create a humorous sprite comic. I want to clear it up first, see that my friends have already asked me, I know the name sounds unoriginal, but it's a spoof off of "War of the Worlds". Just saying that so people don't bug me about the name. Anyways...

Comic 1: Introduction

Character Bios:
    Coming Soon

Credit:
    RM2K3kid
    VG Maps
    PE2K
    The Spriter's Resource
    Gaming Ground Zero
    Me

People who have given me advice:
    None, yet.

People who have rated "Tour of the Worlds"
    None, yet

Banner(s):
    In the works.

Years
  • I'll give you atleast 24 hours from this post onwards to make atleast 1 comic, otherwise this thread shall receive closure.

Remember to have atleast 1 comic ready to show before making a thread, it saves time and causes no pressure upon you.

Raze-finiarel

Moon Gazer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2006
    Umm, the thread wasn't finished and my computer messed up, obviously creating the thread twice. I'm unsure how or if I can...Signomi, could you lock this version of the thread?

Back