• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Contest Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    This thread is for discussing the contest and its entries.

The judges are currently me, The Black Hedgehog and Houndoom1.

Discussion Rules
    -If you want to know how people feel about your entry before submitting it, show it here.
    -If you're going to criticize work either posted here or at the entry thread, make it constructive criticism.
    -No spam, of course.

Last edited:

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
  • i can be a judge if you want i all ready judged the PokéCommunity Artstravaganza two times

so i will be a judge

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Okay, you are now a judge for the contest.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Im here if you need a Judge, I know my way around the Art Section, with a number of Comics and Fakemon to my name.

Therefore i will put myself foward as a judge.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Enu, you are now also a judge. I also added rules to both threads. Maneachicken, we don't need any more judges, sorry.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Fair Enough! Good Luck to all the Participants! I Might Enter one, but it'll turn out quite bad!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Well, at the Moment I Can't get any inspiration.... I know you lot don't want to give away idea's, so ill keep my mouth shut. Another good luck to all future participants that read these comments!

Years
  • JOY, NON-EXPIERENCED PIXEL ARTISTS WILL BE JUDGING, WHAT NEXT?
    (Zone your fine)

and I could have sworn there was already a spring themed contest ages ago O.o

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    JOY, NON-EXPIERENCED PIXEL ARTISTS WILL BE JUDGING, WHAT NEXT?
    (Zone your fine)

I Partially Agree with what youve said Esupio...but i don't think there has beena spring contest...anywya, i won't be entering this contest.

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
  • Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    (Zone your fine)

i know that my sprites need alot of work but that dose not mean i cant be a good judge

just because some one ante good them self dose not mean that cant be a good judge

like the old adage those who cant do can teach [/rant]

ok i am done ranting

Lil Chikarita's eevee looks good looks like she's rolling around in the grass

i cant wait too see more ppl's entry's

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    (Zone your fine)

All the experienced pixel artists are entering the contest. Unless you happen to know who is a good one but isn't entering.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Zone, you do realise accepting the first people to apply for judges is possibly the most stupid thing you could do right? Did you even give them a test?

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    vaati said:
    Zone, you do realise accepting the first people to apply for judges is possibly the most stupid thing you could do right? Did you even give them a test?

I have a problem with doing things like that. >_> I'll make a test now and PM it to the people.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Zone said:
    I have a problem with doing things like that. >_> I'll make a test now and PM it to the people.

Haha, you WOMAN. You're the one in charge of the contest, not Vaati. If you can't show good decision-making skills OR backbone, maybe you're not cut out to host a contest.

Years
  • Perhaps I should've thought otherwise to what I thought when I allowed you to host this contest. If you don't consider what you have to comprehend when hosting a contest along with having judges then perhaps you shouldn't be hosting the contest. Don't let just anyone become a judge. Only those you see who can give out decent comments on artwork. Otherwise you shall be deprived of any judges and be forced to host the contest on your own, which isn't something I'd really take any pleasure to enforce upon you. ;/

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Allstories and Signomi are right ya know.

I fore-see a repeat of september's contest >.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back