• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From ashes, a phoenix is reborn.

Years
  • Greetings. I was previously known around like... um, a year or two ago, as Peeki/Peekimon, or my other aliases. I decided to re-register and make a new account, as I felt like starting anew, you can still call me Peeki though. ^^

I don't know why I left but I do know that I have returned. So, yeah. Hello everyone. ^_^

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Welcome back to PC, although I have never met you cause I wasn't here last year or year before XD

altarialover :t334:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hi Theosage. :33 I think I remember the name Peekimon, it was either here or at another forum. @.@ Welcome back to PC, enjoy yourself~ X3

~Kelsey

Years
  • Thank you all for the warm welcome. ^_^.

Hi Theosage. :33 I think I remember the name Peekimon, it was either here or at another forum. @.@ Welcome back to PC, enjoy yourself~ X3

~Kelsey

Ahhh, I remember you, I think. o_O. One of your older aliases were um... something. Mikachan? Or was that someone else? XP.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Welcome back to PC dude ^^ Hope you enjoy it here, and make sure you read the rules and whatnot since they are changing so many times I get dizzy XD

See you around, If you want to be friends you can PM me ^^;

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Welcome back Peeki!! Hopefully you hang around this time. XD Enjoy your stay and I'll see you around.

Back