• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kings of Chaos

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
Years
  • Kings of Chaos
    is a strategy text based RPG. You choose from four races and built an army of soldiers to.
    Different races have different benifits:
    Humans- 20% Income Bonus
    Dwarves- 40% Income Bonus
    Elves- 25% Covert Bonus
    Orcs- 30% Attack Bonus

There are many aspects of the game an it requires strategy, But it all pays off in the end when your ranked within the top 100. Age 6 just began so now is a good time to sign up. If you do sign up you can look me up on KoC. My name is xhurukenshinx, you can make me your commander if you'd like, I have been playing for around 3 years. So if you have any questions about the game feel free to PM me on here or In game.

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
  • Whats your KoC name? Im in FiT, its a cool alliance. I remember being in SC and getting massed by PR, those we're the days

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • BlackDragon-Clan and Arcanine_88.
    I was in The BrotherHood (before and after they were under Striker, I didn't play Age 4 and that's when they were under him). Other then Black Dragon Clan TBH was my home clan.

KoC (as well as BDC and TBH) was hurting me on PC (I couldn't take KoC as well as PC), so I ditched it after it got boring.... again.

Back