• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which One Is Your Favorite(beautifly Or Dustox)

pikachulover306

*~~Pika Power~~*
Years
  • Well I'm Deciding On That. Most People Like Beutifly(girls)because Of Its Beauty And Grace,but The Moves It Learns Are Not That Good Only Some. And Then We Go Back To Dustox, He Is Not As Good Looking As His Counterpart But He Learns Really Good Moves:
    (only Some Moves)
    Dustox:psybeam,toxic,moonlight,protect
    Beautifly:morning Sun,mega Drain,gust,whirlwind

Tell Me What You Think And Which One Is Your Favorite

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • I like Dustox WAY!!! better than Beautifly
    Dustox is just better in battle.
    I think it learns better battle moves and it's just fun to use.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I don't know why, but I like Beautifly better ^^ *shrugs* just do ^^

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I agree with Shane, But if I had to choose as my favourite it would have to be Dustox.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    i would say they are better for different things. A Dustox is in theory stronger in battle (if you forget about the May/Jessie incident in Fallarbor), but Beautifly is much better in contests generally speaking. I prefer contests so I use Beautifly more often, but I wouldn't say I like it more.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    i would say they are better for different things. A Dustox is in theory stronger in battle (if you forget about the May/Jessie incident in Fallarbor), but Beautifly is much better in contests generally speaking. I prefer contests so I use Beautifly more often, but I wouldn't say I like it more.

Back