• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SPIDERMAN 2!!! (light spoilers maybe)

Shinin

Banned
Years
  • YAAAAAAAAY!!! SPIDERMAN 2 IS COMING OUT!!! I SAW THE TRAILER AND IT LOOKS AWESOME!!! IT LOOKS BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE!!!
    Are you excited about Spiderman 2, which is coming out in the summer?

And I have a question: Is Octavious a new villain made for the movie or was he in comic books?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I saw the trailer when I went to see Return of the King and it looks even better than the first one. Octavious seems like an even better enemy than the Green Goblin. Unfortunately, as I mentioned in some other topic somewhere, my parents hate for me to go to the movie theater for some reason and they're only letting me see Prisoner of Azkaban and nothing else this summer -.- So that means I have a mere 8 months or so until I can see Spider Man 2 -_-

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • That really sucks Kaga, I guess I'm lucky I have a dad that loves movies as much as I do. :)

I am VERY excited to go see this movie. It's in the summer, it looks better then the first, and it is the only marval movie I am looking forward to seeing. In the trailer where he avoids the car, it looks really good. The special effects were awesome on that part! =D

Back