• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any Info on the Next Pokemon Game?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Has Nintendo do Japan released any info on the next pokemon game (if there is a next one?) Or is it too early to tell. If you find anything be sure to post it in this thread

Mods - Feel like this thread is bad, close it, move it or whatever, do what you have to do.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • The only kind of clue we have to the next series is that the Japanese website said there is supposed to be a new Pokemon in the 7th movie (besides Deoxys which they don't think anyone knows about).

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    They're not going to remake any more games~ The new Pokemon games are apparently supposed to be revealed at E3 in Japan so that's the good and apparently a new Pokemon is supposed to be in the 7th movie (as posted above)

Last edited:

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • o.O really? Deoxy isn't a new pokemon and so far they haven't shown any signs that there will be a new pokemon in the 7th movie, have they? If your just guessing bc of the patterns that've happened with G/S and R/S then please don't, becaise it doesn't mean that it'll be followed again in this movie.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    jj984jj said:
    o.O really? Deoxy isn't a new pokemon and so far they haven't shown any signs that there will be a new pokemon in the 7th movie, have they? If your just guessing bc of the patterns that've happened with G/S and R/S then please don't, becaise it doesn't mean that it'll be followed again in this movie.

It is what I've heard and it was based off the fact that it was announced a new Pokemon was to be revealed in the 7th movie (after the trailer had already shown Deoxys so I DOUBT they meant Deoxys xD). I REALLY think it'd be a stupid idea to follow the patterns as it's not like Nintendo/Gamefreak go out of the way to do everything the exact same as before, but it WOULD make sense for them to reveal a new Pokemon anywho if they're going to show the new Pokemon game screens at E3~

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • DeathChill said:
    It is what I've heard and it was based off the fact that it was announced a new Pokemon was to be revealed in the 7th movie (after the trailer had already shown Deoxys so I DOUBT they meant Deoxys xD). I REALLY think it'd be a stupid idea to follow the patterns as it's not like Nintendo/Gamefreak go out of the way to do everything the exact same as before, but it WOULD make sense for them to reveal a new Pokemon anywho if they're going to show the new Pokemon game screens at E3~

But where did they announce that they will be showing screens for a new Pokemon game at E3? I can only find enough confirmation to be able to think that this is a rumor.

Back