• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Hey, I'm Concrete. I'm the webmaster of Team Rocket HQ (link's in my sig). I've been playing Pokémon for over 6 years now. My favorite Pokémon are Mewtwo and Alakazam. Anyway, I'm a member of several other forums like Gaia, VN Blab, and Neoseeker - just to name a few. I also use Pokémon NetBattle often so if you'd like to battle feel free to contact me with a challenge. I used to RP anime but quit recently due to the n00b takeover. I guess that covers most of it.

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
  • Well Hi welcome to PC Hope you have a good time and If you want to be friends just pm me^^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hi, TRHQ Concrete~! =D Welcome to PC~ My name ish Karli. I'm looking forward to seeing ya around! X3

--Karli<33

Back