• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Salamence Fan Club!

Which pokemon is THE coolest?

• Bagon

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Shelgon

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Salamence

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hi everyone, you can call me Jae~ I'm the owner of this small FC, dedicated one of my favourite pokemon, Salamence. There are few rules to follow, please follow them, I'm not one to like getting angry :) So come along and enjoy basking in Salamence the awesome dragon's glory~~~~~

Rules:
    1. Follow all of the default PokeCommunity rules.
    2. Respect everyone in the club.
    3. Do not talk about salamence in an offensive way.
    4. Be on the thread as often as you possibly can.
    5. Only talk about Salamence/Shelgon/Bagon
    6. Be sure to enjoy yourselves.

Co-Owners:

Mighty_Mightyena99
    altarialover
    May_Eevee
    simpsonqueen

Group members:

MUSION (busy, SERIOUSLY)
    Cheeky_Typhlosion (busy)
    Pokemon dragonmaster
    Shinycollector

Group Banners:
    Banner3.png

[URL*="http://www.theud.com/pokecommunity/showthread.php?t=71761"][IMG*]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j190/Silver_typhlosion/Banner3.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Just remove the *'s and support this FC today!

FanFic Stories:
    simpsonqueen:
    The Truth Behind the Youta Faker

Typhlomence:
    Revival
    Conflict

Last edited:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I'd like to join even though I taught you to make this thread Xd!!
    Anyway yea you can make a topic after...I already also have a few screenies...~
    1zn6iyb.jpg

btw I've always liked salamence but I prefer bagon he's cuter 8D <3 ^^

altarialover :t334:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Woah~ Thanks guys! I think I'll have a hearty stock of co-owners to ensure that there's something to do when I'm not around... Here's my very first topic: If you could think of one way in which Salamence could be improved, what would it be?

Lol guys, look at the poll statistics....
    May_Eevee & altarialover, would you two like to be co-owners? I think i'll have 4....

Last edited:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Typhlomence said:
    May_Eevee & altarialover, would you two like to be co-owners? I think i'll have 4....
    You're welcome bro!!
    So yeah I'd love to be co owner ^^

K the topic~
    If you could think of one way in which Salamence could be improved, what would it be? Um he was um...he would evolve from shelgon earlier so like at level 35?? Cause yeash I had to train bagon for my reallife bro and he is like is it salamence yet?? XP lol.

As for the poll yeah it is funny same happened to my club before 'O'

1zp767r.jpg

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    Umm i'll join. Because it's a good pokemon and Shelgon i think is the cutest. And i think it can be improved by having like smaller wing things..
    hhsimpsonqueen

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Woah~ thanks for joining, you guys! I'll update the list. Hey big sis (simsponqueen)! Could you be a co-owner?

Here's a screenie~
    saly.png

GRRR~~~ Fear the mighty Salamence, you foolish Gyrados!! *cackles raucously*
    As for the topic, yeah.. I REALLY dont want to say that salamence CAN be improved, but he probably could evolve a tad bit earlier...

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Ooh I'd love to join! Salamence is ONE of my favourite Dragon Pokemon! And also Bagon is just the cutest little Dragon Pokemon! I have a Salamence on Pokemon Crater so its really powerful ^^

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Awesome! I actually already invited my lil sis to be a co-owner so that makes TWO

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Typhlomence said:
    Yes, I will be a co-owner too. As for the first topic:
    If you could think of one way in which Salamence could be improved, what would it be?
    Like simpsonqueen said, it would improve by having smaller wings.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Um why smaller wings?? I don't exactly understand XP...
    Yea big bro you pmed me about this XP and I taught you how to make a thread...lol but that's ok at first I couldn't make threads untiol I saw the button ya see I'm a quick learner but also I quickly forget too lo.
    Anyway Salamence just needs to evolve earlier from shelgon that's all I think so my bro can stop bothering me ^^

As for screenies I only had two...But I'll get more ^^;

btw ya sure that ya don't need help with the banner bro I'm quite good with making them now...although I don't have PSP (paint shop pro)

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Cool! Thanks, sis! I really DO think Salamence evolves late, though.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • I got a really cute picture! Its the Pokemon card of Salamence:
    EXDS%20Salamence.png

^It looks awesome with the red glow around it ^^

Oh and this awesome Shelgon:

EXDS%20Shelgon.png

If you could think of one way in which Salamence could be improved, what would it be?
    Er I think Salamence is fine the way it is...nothing could be improved...I don't think Salamence has big wings...

Can Salamence be good for pokemon contests?
    Yes its attacks can be very beautiful if used PROPERLY...but the attacks like I normally say all the time...would be too powerful to control...

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yes depends how it acts if strong then it might blow up the place!!
    If no then yea it has cool attacks that could make great combinations ^^

salamence.jpg

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • altarialover said:
    Yes depends how it acts if strong then it might blow up the place!!
    If no then yea it has cool attacks that could make great combinations ^^

salamence.jpg

Yeah, with one Hyper Beam Salamence could blow the place up!
    Thats an awesome picture you got there altarialover! Is it a picture from a Pokemon Card?

Well I think that Typhlomence (or somebody else) was making a banner but I was so totally bored so I just decided to make one:

1zpmx78.png

What do you guys think? Oh yeah and credit to Suta-Ratio for the Salamence picture ^^

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Thats an awesome picture you got there altarialover! Is it a picture from a Pokemon Card?

Well I think that Typhlomence (or somebody else) was making a banner but I was so totally bored so I just decided to make one:

1zpmx78.png

What do you guys think? Oh yeah and credit to Suta-Ratio for the Salamence picture ^^

Oh that's super CUTE!! I was gonna make one...cause no one ever gives me credit ;;<jokes :D

3313.png

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    It would be good for contests because it could fly up high and stun them with a dragon attack like dragon breath. Then it could use umm if it had stronger attacks well then it could blend that in with it's height and go down low with the attack then use dragon breath. With that it could mold in like a cirle with the attacks combined and then it could land on it and smile XD. Also that banner is really pretty because i like the colour orange alot.
    hhsimpsonqueen

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Mighty_Mightyena99 said:

1zpmx78.png

Nice Salamence banner, Mighty_Mightyena99. I liked it.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Wow~ I appreciate all the interest guys, and i think that salamence could be awesome for contests with attacks like dragon claw or hyper beam... and AWESOME banner, Mighty_Mightyena99! I think that will be one of the club banners. Hey, big sis! You wanna be final co-owner?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back