• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Salamence Fan Club!

Which pokemon is THE coolest?

• Bagon

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Shelgon

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Salamence

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Rene, now I'm getting agitated. you're just being ridiculous, explain WHY it suits Salamence, that was the initital question~!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Aye, sure I'll put you as active ^^ HEY SC, NO SWEARING! XD I've told you before not to do it! So listen! XD Just don't, please~ okay, my answer is this: a triple-flavoured candy of blue and red, the gray part with a picture of Shelgon printed onto it with sugar-ink, the blue with the same ink but a Bagon, the red with a Salamence, the flavours being~
    gray= vanilla coke
    blue= blueberry muffin
    red-strawberry cake
    And all in one candy! XDD
    XD kays^^ Kewl answer~

Would Salamence prefer a Spa or a Lava bath?
    Spa! Cause Salamence can just flame the whole spa then that betta than a lava bath lolz I hope Salamence doesn't make the spa explode like that o_O''
    Wow the spa must be huge since Salamence is a big Pokemon which is cool in a way and a big issue in another =D -- D=

altarialover :t334:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009

XD kays^^ Kewl answer~

Would Salamence prefer a Spa or a Lava bath?
    Spa! Cause Salamence can just flame the whole spa then that betta than a lava bath lolz I hope Salamence doesn't make the spa explode like that o_O''
    Wow the spa must be huge since Salamence is a big Pokemon which is cool in a way and a big issue in another =D -- D=

Yep, but mostly, a big issue, imagine the costs of keeping it!!! Gosh, it would be nigh impossible to keep up with it~ I think the spa would explode, BTW XDDD Alright, Tali, would ya like to suggest a topic please?

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yep, but mostly, a big issue, imagine the costs of keeping it!!! Gosh, it would be nigh impossible to keep up with it~ I think the spa would explode, BTW XDDD Alright, Tali, would ya like to suggest a topic please?
    XD kays how about this--
    Do you think Salamence has a Pokemon enemy? If so name the Pokemon.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Do you think Salamence has a Pokemon enemy? If so name the Pokemon
    Yes, I think so. I think it's Charizard.

May_Eevee :t133:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Wow when Jae gets annoyed he really gets annoyed XD
    Yeah I shall say teh spa because it needs relaxing from teh hard life of being a Pokemon stalked by it's many fans(Sounds famillier)
    Never!! Salamence is too good to have enemies, such a nice, brave, heroistic Pokemon doesn't deserve enemies XD

<3 Nica--Okay..My answers sound too..umm..what's teh word XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Wow when Jae gets annoyed he really gets annoyed XD
    Yeah I shall say teh spa because it needs relaxing from teh hard life of being a Pokemon stalked by it's many fans(Sounds famillier)
    Never!! Salamence is too good to have enemies, such a nice, brave, heroistic Pokemon doesn't deserve enemies XD

<3 Nica--Okay..My answers sound too..umm..what's teh word XD

You're damn right, I did get annoyed *grumble* anyways~ I think it would probably get on pretty well with most pokemon, perhaps Dragonite might be jealous of its new-generation popularity~

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    Sorry I've been away for a while Jae, I'm getting quite busy again. It's not easy for me to keep up with school and parents and everything. Once again, really sorry

Woud Salamence prefer a spa or a lava bath
    I like the idea of a lava bath. Spa baths are too small. If it wanted to take a lava bath it could just dive into a volcano. That way it could swim around in the lava with all the other fire and lava-immune Pokemon that take lava baths :P

I believe that, as region mirror of Salamence, I'd say Dragonite would provide competition, but then again, in one of my earlier posts I said they could live together ^_^ umm... actually, I reckon it should be something like Tyranitar. Its pretty much equal in rarity, and can both breathe fire and... I dunno why else, I just think thats how it should be.

Oh and by region mirror, I'm talking about Pokemon from different regions with similar qualities. Like you have the three trios, Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno and Suicune, Entei, Raikou and Regirock, Regice and Registeel. Then theres the fossils, Kabuto and Omanyte, Anorith and Lileep. Just felt this might need some expalining.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Sorry I've been away for a while Jae, I'm getting quite busy again. It's not easy for me to keep up with school and parents and everything. Once again, really sorry

Woud Salamence prefer a spa or a lava bath
    I like the idea of a lava bath. Spa baths are too small. If it wanted to take a lava bath it could just dive into a volcano. That way it could swim around in the lava with all the other fire and lava-immune Pokemon that take lava baths :P

I believe that, as region mirror of Salamence, I'd say Dragonite would provide competition, but then again, in one of my earlier posts I said they could live together ^_^ umm... actually, I reckon it should be something like Tyranitar. Its pretty much equal in rarity, and can both breathe fire and... I dunno why else, I just think thats how it should be.

Oh and by region mirror, I'm talking about Pokemon from different regions with similar qualities. Like you have the three trios, Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno and Suicune, Entei, Raikou and Regirock, Regice and Registeel. Then theres the fossils, Kabuto and Omanyte, Anorith and Lileep. Just felt this might need some expalining.

Oh, I see... but by the way, you don't have to be sorry, ;) righteo, awesome, in-depth asnwers, I think that Salamence wouldn't have to really worry about enemies though, being a huge dragon and all XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Oh, I see... but by the way, you don't have to be sorry, ;) righteo, awesome, in-depth asnwers, I think that Salamence wouldn't have to really worry about enemies though, being a huge dragon and all XD
    XD oh yeah big sis that makes sense now^^
    Yups don't worry about being away I'm like that too somtimes...
    Oh yeah just jump in a volcano and wiola a lava bath 8D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ..But teh point about enemies..I just thought. Pokemon dont really have enemies more like rivals and progete's (Okay..I got this from GBA but wha? for teh spelling). So Salamence could compete with another Pokemon but enemies is more hate, and Pokemon are kind enough not to hate each other.

<3 Nica--Yays me came up with something smart for once

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Yeah, that's right. Anyway, here's another picture of Bagon:
    The Salamence Fan Club!

May_Eevee :t133:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ah cute little Bagon, it looks as if it's going to headbutt me right nowishness XD

<3 Nica--I like ish and ness

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    simpsonqueen said:
    But teh point about enemies..I just thought. Pokemon dont really have enemies more like rivals and progete's (Okay..I got this from GBA but wha? for teh spelling). So Salamence could compete with another Pokemon but enemies is more hate, and Pokemon are kind enough not to hate each other

Actually, it says in the Pokedex for Zangoose and Seviper that they are in a long-running blood feud, in other words they are enemies for life.

But other than that, I think you're absolutely right.

The Salamence Fan Club!

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Actually, it says in the Pokedex for Zangoose and Seviper that they are in a long-running blood feud, in other words they are enemies for life.

But other than that, I think you're absolutely right.

The Salamence Fan Club!

A fair point, I've seen that pic and still love it, the Bagon is like, going to ram into me or something. XD Oh and yesh, the sprites are coming along, expect them this year XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah I guess so..but Im meaning about Pokemon who werent destined to be enemies, Like Salamence, and besides..who wants to trust teh PokeDex when you have teh internet XD
    & Cute Salamence pic, though it's meant to be vicious XD

<3 Nica--Damn PokeDex

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Errr.... many lame excuses come to mind, but the primary one is that I've lost the will to post in MCG, so I've asked a staff member to close the thread. Many thanks~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back