• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen pochama evo!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    First, my site is no more official than SPP. Second, I said it was most likely fake.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

That is actually a much cooler Pochama evo that anything I had in mind. Hope its real, but it probably won't. =[

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    um i super zoomed in on it and no smgues, no cut/paste evidence but i find it kinda strange how the circles from poch just streched out on this poke... thats about all i have to leaning it twords fake...

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    That is the original, I just added my site name.

yeah inko, but can you tell me excactly were it was found.. and how it was found?

btw... pokejungle is du bomb!!
    off topic any clue wat happend to serebii.net's forum?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    SPPf died. Server trouble most likely. That's why PJN has it's own forums.

Anyways...I got it off an image hosting place, like Imageshack. No actual site D:

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    SPPf died. Server trouble most likely. That's why PJN has it's own forums.

Anyways...I got it off an image hosting place, like Imageshack. No actual site D:

dangit!! thats another hint of fake.. i realy like it tho... hmm
    of topic i had signed onto pjn about 2 weeks ago ut i cant find the forums... srryy for asking but how do i get there?

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    It looks cool, ill give it that but, if it is most likely a fake, but i hope it isnt. I want to see the fire monkey evos though.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • Wait, there are two pics at PJN, Pochama's supposed first evo and its second evo. Which are we talking about?

I like the supposed final one A LOT. That thing is AWESOME!!! It is actually making me consider breaking my tradition, and getting Pochama first instead of Hikozaru!

The second is quite lame. It loos like a cross between Toucan and a Digimon imo. I believe it is fake, but if it is real, well... I just don't know what more to say.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Wait, there are two pics at PJN, Pochama's supposed first evo and its second evo. Which are we talking about?

I like the supposed final one A LOT. That thing is AWESOME!!! It is actually making me consider breaking my tradition, and getting Pochama first instead of Hikozaru!

The second is quite lame. It loos like a cross between Toucan and a Digimon imo. I believe it is fake, but if it is real, well... I just don't know what more to say.

yes the supposed one.... lol i dont know how people thought that penguin/tocan was real!! cause i come from serebii.net and over there we knew the creator of that fake.... omg.. haha

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • That Tucan Fake was just plain stupid looking. I like Peguins better. ^^

Now... This new Final Form of Pocchama... I think it is awesome! I think it is one of the coolest Diamond/Pearl Pokemon revealed yet. Now... I just have to hope it's real. I agree with what PokeJungle's said I think it deffinately looks like it could be official, but that foot does kinda get me... I'm hoping for this one to be real though... If it is Real, I think it is one of the coolest Final Starter Form ever. It's it's Fake, then it's the coolest Fake Pokemon I've ever seen.

pochama3.jpg

~Alakazam~

Psychic Eye
    Years
  • SPPf died. Server trouble most likely. That's why PJN has it's own forums.

It didn't die. Serebii's just doing maintenance on the server, as the same thing that happened to PC happened there.

Anyway, about the Pokemon, it looks real and I certainly hope it is, coming around the time of speculated Naetoru evos.

Back