• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

::...Bellossom clubbie...::

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hah..Okay..right..I've decided to leave MCG (Not including other clubs) So this club remains open to anyone XD..If you lurve Bella so much, Join the forum in my siggy =3^^ XD So yeah, this is for Bellossom~

...:Owner:... Me

...:Co- owners:...

...:Members:...
    may torchic
    pokeclock
    May_Eevee
    Mighty_Mightyena99
    Joyce~♥
    Typhlomence
    Anime_girl78
    Chibi_Pikachu
    Banners:
    bellossomclubbie.png

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Sure you can join please enjoy the club and look for pictures..but first a topic, What is the most beautiful feature of Bellossom?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Cool pic. Out of all i would definately have to say her rosy red cheecks XD ADORABLE!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Sure you can join. Yeah that is a beautiful part of her. It looks so deliacte.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Sure you can join! Are you going to answer the topic question now?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Yes, I will answer the topic question now.
    What is the most beautiful feature of Bellossom?
    Its petals.

May_Eevee :t133:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yes well talking about beautiful Bellossom here is a banner i made which i shall stick on the first post
    bellossomclubbie.png

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Hello simpsonqueen!

Like I said, I'd love to join because Bellossom is just the CUTEST Grass Pokemon ever! I just love how delicate looking it is! And also its cute dance!

What is the most beautiful feature of Bellossom?
    I'd say teh cute lil flowers on her/his head ^^. They're adorable! They probably smell good too!

Bellossom-Anime.jpg

^ Remember this in the Pikachu Short movie? I forget what it was called but they're dance just had such a funky rhythm!

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Thankies i love it too. Welcome to the clubbie and as always a nice big post XDD.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • ^^ Yeah thanks for the compliment...its better than doing a one line post...ya know what I mean? Your post has to mean something ^^ Well I got to say something about the banner ^^

Well I love the banner! I just love the cute dancing Bellossom and all the cute glittery stuff on it! ITS THE BEST! Its just so lovely! Awesome work Nica!

I will finish off this post with a cute picture! ^^
    erikasbellossom.jpg

^ Its Erika's Bellossom!

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That is a beautiful pic. Bellossom looks really graceful there. Thankies for your comments yeah i think it was kinda fun making.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aww that is adorable but somehow it seems different ...the eyes are a bit lighter maybe cuter!

Back