• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

::...Bellossom clubbie...::

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yeah ^^ heh you know the secret behind the coughs ^^ anyways~ I think it's time for a new topic? What sort of terrain would be ideal for Bellossom? Being a little specific, maybe a slightly mountain-slope sort of paddock with a combination of lush, short grass and tall fields of green, with plenty of flowers and a nice pack of grass pokemon for the Bellossom to befriend~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Thats a kawaii answer. My idea is just like yours though with animals and loads of flowers..and my answer is less complicated XD

<3 simpsonqueen

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Lolz, I was bored, but your answer is good ^^ Okays, I wonder if the others are gonna be online anytime today?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Meh..now I posted they might realise this is here x3
    But yeah your answer is in depth..it really describes Bellossom alots

<3 simpsonqueen

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yeah, I hope they do, too, wonder what's occupying them even in the holidays~ But yeah, thanks for the compliments, I really do have a photographic imagination :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah..I woulda said something about your post but yeah I'll leave it..So yeah now, topicboy..can you think of a topic?

<3 simpsonqueen

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    What? I don't get it? Did I do something wrong :P Oh and yes, the Topicboy has come to the rescue! XDD Here: Think of a Pokemon that would go well with Bellossom in the Pokemon Contest Appeals

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aw yeah I would say anything that would make Bellossom win^^
    But I would say Cyndaquil, Azurill and Torchic(My favis) would help Bellossom win. All of them makes a kawaii winning group^^

<3 simpsonqueen

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    I'm back..and I'm gonna post here again ^^ Okay just this latest topic I guess...

What sort of terrain would be ideal for Bellossom?
    Well I think that (obviously) it would be a Grass Terrain...probably with a beautiful green medow and lots of Bellossom and grassy friends to play with...and flowers!!!

Think of a Pokemon that would go well with Bellossom in the Pokemon Contest Appeals
    I think that definatley it would be Roselia because they seem to have a lot in common ^^

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hmmm.. good answer and welcome back, sis!! Missed ya~ but yeah, I say Roselia, but also perhaps a Sunflora? They seem to have similar traits and attacks and such...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    & of course I'd have to stand by my choices, My choices are cute a practical^^ But yeah what your choices were was okay too^^

<3 simpsonqueen

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Lol, were was okay? anyways, your choices are your favourite pokemon, so I guess I could say Bagon and Cyndaquil XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ....Maybe I should just close my keyboard..since you are picking me up on that XD
    But yeah Im gonna make a biggger post now^^

I think that Azurill can begin off with a IceBeam. Then as the IceBeam hits the ceiling, Bellossom will use Stunspore to stop it in mid air. After that Cyndaquil will use a blast of Flamethrower, making the Beam melt into pretty red particles. After that Torchic will use an Ember to swirl it all in together and finishing off with Bellossom using a Solarbeam to blast it all throughout the crowd. They will get extra points because they will all use cute faces and at the end Bellossom can do a little dance. Together they all will win the pokemon contest championship^^

<3 simpsonqueen

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Can I also join the club? I also like bellossom too.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yes, of course you can! I say this, even though I ain't a co-owner, because Nica is kind enough to accept anyone, so there. God, Nica, how on earth did you imagine all that? XD I just thought of which pokemon would SUIT bellossom, not what they could actually do together... maybe that should be the next topic?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    In that case if that's the next topic then im out x3
    You may continue your answer to match mine XD
    And yeah sure welcome =33

<3 simpsonqueen

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I got a new topic
    which trainer suits Bellossom?
    I think Misty suits Bellossom.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Any trainer would suit Bellossom as long as they love it they would be the perfect friendship =3

<3 simpsonqueen

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Misty is more of a water-type girl. I would have thought May, since she allows for a broad range of Pokemon, and since Bellossom is ideal for beauty contest appeals.

Back