• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Anime Girl Are You Test

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
  • I got Rider. No idea since I never seen the anime.

ridergm1.jpg

This really belongs in FunTime. IT says that in the rules of this place.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • I got Rukia from Bleach! ^-^ Awesome Quiz! LOL That's like the 100th Anime Related Quiz I've gotten with Rukia as a Result. I think these Quizes are trying to tell me something. XD

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Okay let me explain them all...XD

Rukia - Bleach, Sakura - Naruto, Rider - Fate/Stay Night, DMG - Yugioh, Seras - Hellsing, Riza - FMA, And Nami - One Piece.

scf

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2015
    I know I am a guy and all but I took the test and got rukia

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
  • Seras. No idea who or what it is. they say this;

You are Seras, turned into a vampire, you follow on with your master, Alucard, while also working for the organization known as Hellsing, as you try to fight off your vampiric fetishes of blood and lust.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Seras is from the anime Hellsing, who was turned into a vampire by Alucard, the main character. She's very....complex? =x

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
  • You are Riza, you are Mustang's right-hand woman, you serve as Mustang's voice of reason, remaning cool and collected in sticky situations, constantly looking out for Mustang's well being, but also occasionally scolding him for his good natured posturing and arrogance.

well, well.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
  • You are Sakura, your temper can sometimes get the best of you, but you stick it through to be with the one you love, even if that certain someone pisses you off almost all the time, you learn to deal with it and give your kindness to them.

17498.jpg

Hehe, awesome! I like short haired Sakura.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Oh Yeah I forgot to mention I have an Anime Guys version on the way, i'm also doing a "What Kinda Pokemon Are You" as well, ^_^

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • 17494.jpg

You are Rukia, cold and silent, always closing off your feelings, never allowing yourself to get close to others, you are one of the top Shinigami of the Soul Society, and often look up to your older brother Byakuya.

That's basically like me. ^_^

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    17503.jpg

You are Riza, you are Mustang's right-hand woman, you serve as Mustang's voice of reason, remaning cool and collected in sticky situations, constantly looking out for Mustang's well being, but also occasionally scolding him for his good natured posturing and arrogance.​

Back