• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    нιуα, ωєℓ¢σмє тσ ρ¢, нσρє уσυ нανє fυи!!!

seahorse65

Im a true blue pokemon manic!!
    Years
  • hello

hello im new to this form and its the 1st form i have joined umm iam a ture blue pokemon manic if any one needs help ill do my best to aswer it =)

Ai-Chan

I love Roark~ x3
    Years
  • Hi, I'm new, too xP
    But welcome to the forums none the less! ^o^ I'm Ai-Chan. Nice to meet'cha!

seahorse65

Im a true blue pokemon manic!!
    Years
  • umm

umm how do i pm? people? and feel free to ask me a question about pokemon ill do my best to help you =)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Lol you PM people by going into the Private Messages hyperlink at the top of the page.

Anyhow... Welcome adamking213 to PC hope you have fun round here. I joined not too long ago and am loving every moment on it hehe. So yea... Pm me if you want a friend.

!!**Alex**!! :chu:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Welcome to the community, enjoy yourself, don't hesitate in PMing me if you wanna chat or anything =)

Back