• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
  • Hiya , People! My names Kat and I'm new to the forum! I hope to make new friends here and I've read the rules and i'll follow them! ;)

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Hay Kat. Wow, you're the first person I've talked to in the new users sub-forum that actuallt read the rules before posting. Congrats!!
    PM me if you want to be friends, and have fun!
    ~~Sarah

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hi! welcome to PC kat! feel free to pm me anytime you like to
    So make sure to read the rules and enjoy your stay here!

Anime_girl78^^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Sarah said:
    Hay Kat. Wow, you're the first person I've talked to in the new users sub-forum that actuallt read the rules before posting. Congrats!!

That you've talked to, perhaps. But there are many more people who do. :3

Anyway, welcome to PC, PsyUmbreon! I really hope you have a good time here. ^_^

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Hey!
    Welcome to PC.
    Enjoy your stay.
    PM me if you want to be friends.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • *waves* Welcome to PC! =3 My name is Kelsey. I hope you have a fun stay, enjoy yourself and contact me if you need help with anything. X3

~Kelsey

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums Psyumbreon. Yes, your name is just 1 letter different.

Anyways, feel free to PM me to be friends or anything else.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Welcome to the PC! =D

I hope you have a great time! And remember to follow the rules!

PM me if you'd like.. for.. anything ^^ Even though I'm not the wisest of all the people here! I try! xD

See you around!

Back