• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Account is Not Registered.

Years
  • My friend gave me his PokéCommunity account, for the name. (Because it was my previous name.) He said that he never recieved the activation e-mail for it, so he gave it to me.

Name: Don Patch
    Email: [email protected]*

*This is what I believe is the e-mail. He might have misspelled it, such as saying [email protected] instead of what is said above, or some variation of that. (He has had 2 e-mail accounts, and sometimes he gets them mixed up)

If you could kindly delete the account (So I can make one with the same name), that would be greatly appreciated.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Hm..I think you'll have to compromise; I don't think the PC staff deletes accounts, ever..o_o;

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
  • Back