• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pichu Star Rankings!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • Blue and white tones... nice pick.

You may want to change the banner so it spreads the full width of the page...

aRedMoon

Years
  • That's the defult color?

One would think that you could change it somehow. oO;

Not a very versible topsites code if you can't change it...

TeamRocket

Yeah - I am currently trying to get the rest of the network better and what not. I have just added an IrCQ-net Chat Room

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Zapchu has very cool Topsites too. Default Layouts are very plain and boring.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I never change my default layout XD... I don't have time to do it before the account gets closed! I've tried to set up a topsite about 4 times, and every time it turns out to be in violation of the TOS... XD

TeamRocket

I plan on changing the layout - giving it a little better look and even adding network links and links to the PokeCommunity. Trust me - I know that default looks stink and that is why i am changing it.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0. in /home/vroad/public_html/topsite/sources/template.php on line 22

Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0. in /home/vroad/public_html/topsite/sources/template.php on line 22

bad template! *KICKS line 22*

Hey VR, can you help me come up with a topsite theme for my topsites (ppntop50.com)

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
  • I love my default layers so leave me alone :(... And now that Vroad and PPN Joined my sites... i'm not only going to become more popular, i'm going to loose my number 1 position on my OWN topsites *Shakes fist at big sites*.

aRedMoon

Years
  • Simone said:
    i'm going to loose my number 1 position on my OWN topsites *Shakes fist at big sites*.
    LOL, that's quite ironic...

I've never even thought of setting up my own topsites... that may be something to do someday, but not now. >.o

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    PPNSteve said:
    Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0. in /home/vroad/public_html/topsite/sources/template.php on line 22

bad template! *KICKS line 22*

Hey VR, can you help me come up with a topsite theme for my topsites (ppntop50.com)
    sure, ill make you somthing special and show it to you later when i see you.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • *laughs* I joined SYN topsites and got #1 on that, and a heap of people who love SYN rated my site as 0 or 1 out of 5 because they didn't like me having #1 XD

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
  • Vroad, nice template for Steves topsite (I get a sneak peek since i'm friends with Vroad :P).

There was a few problems but with Vroads "HEY" (personal Joke) Ability it was fixed ^_^

Back