• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokm?on Fangame Idea

Isaac17

Ridiculed One
Years
  • A Pokm?on Fangame Idea

I've been thinking about making a Pok?mon fangame on RM2K. I need chip sets and all but here is the idea.

Pok?mon: Pikachu's Adventure

This game will go through each region, (including Colloseums Orre region) as Pikachu has to find Red (Ash). Red's faithful companion will go around searching for his missing trainer as the game goes on. He'll even have to thwart familiar foes as he goes through with the help of Proffesors Oak, Birch, and Elm and even the help of Brendan and May, dodging even the Snag Balls from Team Snagem'! This will be a true RPG as you controll ONLY Pikachu. And since you're a Pok?mon, you'll understand Pok?mon speaking!

I will make it start out as Pikachu is sleeping and Red is playing his Nintendo Game Cube. Then, all of a sudden, Ho-Oh flies outside, and he rushes outside to try and catch it. Pikachu will go over to the window and there will be the cries of Blastoise and Ho-Oh, and then there will be silence and Ho-Oh skreeches louder! Then, Red will shout and Blastoise makes a fainting cry. Then, the adventure starts. (maybe)

Now, I need some good outer chipsets from Pok?mon Ruby/Sapphire for this, and a really good Pikachu chara set. I may ask for more different charsets as the game progresses. But I deffinately need cries for Ho-Oh, Pikachu and Blastoise right now. I'll also need some Pokemon battle sprites and some battle backgrounds from Ruby/Sapphire. That will be all for right now and I'd REALLY appreciate it if you provided the recourses, and I'll include your name in the credits.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I... think that this goes in Other Games. One of the mods there can move it if they think that it shouldn't be there. By the way, Isaac17, no double posting, please.

*moved*

Back