• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

custom sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • im wondering if someone could make me a custom trainer that looks like this the laptop is optional im guessing its one. for im not the greatest sprites but i can design the tcard my self. i would also like to ask if you could make a pokemon that looks like this and this

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • im wondering if someone could make me a custom trainer that looks like this the laptop is optional im guessing its one. for im not the greatest sprites but i can design the tcard my self. i would also like to ask if you could make a pokemon that looks like this and this

Please read the Pixel Art rules. You need to PM someone if you wish to request a sprite. You cannot create a thread requesting a sprite, neither can you ask someone in their showcase thread. =\

*reports*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back