• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A little something for a friend~ ;s

Years
  • Meh~ One day I decided to fiddle about with Photoshop again, and decided that I really want to do something for a friend of mine. ^^

So...here it is:

lalalala.PNG

Hope you like it, Cooks. :3 You know me well enough to know I'm never motivated to do backgrounds. xD

Comments appreciated~

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • CharMz likes.

For exploitation of the young through artistic expression is my middle name. ;D

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
  • sljflsdjfl;sdf I just like spazzed and rolled when I first looked at it. ;;;;;;; Thank you thank you thank you <3333 x3~! I love the whole atmosphere in it... And the hairstring! 8D +sldkfs+
    Very similar to one of Noizi Ito's stuff. Neh? xD Ah well. I just love it tons. ;;;; BUT YOU DIDN'T NEED TO DO THIS FOR ME, REALLY. I dunno why you did. ;;' I'm just printing this out and keeping it somewhere where I can look at it frequently, mnkay? |D' Bnyahaha.

Years
  • I did look at Noizi Ito's work and decided I liked the style and wanted to try it out. But mainly because, you've drawn many things for me, why can't I draw you at least one back? ;P Well, I'm glad you like it, anyways.

Back