• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ehhhh!

Pika-Mysterio

Pika-fied Mysterio
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2007
*does a lil dance for being here*
hi! I'm Pika-Mysterio, P-R for short...

Inu

Banned
Years
Heya Pika-Mysterio! Unfortunately, you didn't put in more information about yourself, so I can't stalk you. What a shaaaaaaaaame; you were such a good stalk target.

EDIT: Forgot to say this: Welcome to ThePokeCommunity! Oops. I meant 'the Poke Community'. Whatever. Welcome. ;D

Last edited:

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
Years
Hey welcome to PC Forums PM me if you want me as your friend

Eco Wu1f

<- Hey look, it's me! =]
Years
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY o.o

Lol... yeah, so welcome... and stuff... HAVE FUN OR DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE! O.O;;

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Welcome Pika-Mysterio, to the friendly online community that is PC forums! Hope you have a good stay here, and be sure to post the threads and make new friends along the way. Hope to see your around! ;)

Back