• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teehee.. It's Back... The Pokemon Character Males drawn as Females! XD

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
  • "Oh no, not again!"
    ~Unknown

Oh yes, I am doing it again. It's time to transform Male Characters from pokemon to be drawn as females. This will make my human drawing skills better because practice makes things perfect!.

Well, I will post some samples I did in the past. I am planing to do more with a background, new poses, and uhhhhh... maybe pokemon in the picture.. :P. It's time for you to decide. Please spark ideas so I can start drawing. This will be great at the end. Great for Halloween since it's comming sooner as you think it would. XD

MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :laugh: *cough* That really hurt my voice.

P.S. Orginal Idea from Tsukushi-chan for making this idea from her "Girly Gymleader Pics" at old PC

You may not use the pics I post here. They are copyrighted by myself. If you take them without permission, you will be sued in the court of law.

Last edited:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • XD It's Back Again XD i like these hehehe hmm i can't think of any ahh i gota think XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • *falls anime style*

I looked in this thread and there are no pictures!

if you need any ideas, here are a list of good subjects for this idea:
    Lance
    Falkner
    Bugsy
    Morty
    Bruno
    Brawly
    Wallace
    Sidney
    Seven

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Hehe... Thanks.. due to the quizes this week, I will do the next one on Friday... if I can finish..

But anyway.. Please give me a Idea so I can complete a another image.

Back