• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, whats going on?

GaryFan99

#1 Gary Oak Fan
Years
  • I'm GaryFan99, and I'm quite new to this community. Don't fear, I know all about forums and how to act and stuff. I'm pretty decent at grammer, and I don't spam. Well alittle about me. I loved pokemon for 10 years now, and I am still a big fan. (even though it really died out here in the USA) My favorite character is Gary Oak. He's so cool and strong! (and of course hot!) My favorite pokemon is Charmander. I still like to watch the anime, but not the newer ones. I like the indigo to johto seasons and nothing newer. I have alot of reasons not to...

Anyway, I think it's time to start posting like mad!!!

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Hiya and welcome to PC forums GaryOak99 ^^

Good to see you're familar with forums, no need for me to tell ya to read the rules then xD Have a nice stay, feel free to PM me if anything's on your mind and just have loads of fun here. See ya around!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Well GaryFan99, hope you can manage to post lots here, and meet some new people and make friends. :) Btw welcome to PC Forums, and I hope your stay here is a great one. ;)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC~ Gary's all right, he's kind of a jerk, though. XD; I prefer Misty (yet she's also kind of a jerk, so.. :x). Hope you have a fun time, enjoy yourself. ^^

~Kelsey

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello hello.
    Welcome to the forums!

I agree on Gary being awesome. xD

Have fun around here. ^^

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Hey, what's going on? Don't know you well yet, but Gary is the shiznit...

Didn't sound right coming from me, did it?

lol, anyways, enjoy your stay here

Back