• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member!

Bkue

(Ba-Kooo)
Years
  • Hey, Im Bkue. Funny name, huh? Long story, all started out way back when I was a little kid, 5 years old. I didnt know where all the keys on a keyboard was so the places of the letters were alien to me. So I tried to spell out the name Blue, But it came out as Bkue. I didnt notice it until I pressed 'Okay' and started my game. Then later as I grew up, I noticed that Bkue sounded way better than Blue (Ba-Kooo, lol) And well now, I appreciate that name. (I woulda used Shade if I could've)

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Yay! Shade you joined!
    Welcome to PC and make sure you read the rules!

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Well Jack might join, and I think theused is on here also.
    OH! And kingpink, but he never posts.

Bkue

(Ba-Kooo)
    Years
  • Well Jack might join, and I think theused is on here also.
    OH! And kingpink, but he never posts.

Yea strangely I think I remember seeing Theused on here. I dont remember the other two either. And apparantly the "New Members" isnt a very hot forum. *Shrugs* Oh well.

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Bkue, and that was an interesting little peice of history you gave me. If you have any questions, or wanna chat/be friends pm me. Have a great time here.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Jake, please don't post in a welcome thread more than once unless you are the thread creator. I recommend reading the NU/W rules before continuing to post around here. :x Thankies~

Anyway, welcome to PC, Bkue. You're right, "Bkue" does sound better than "Blue". XD; Have an awesome time here!

Back