• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official List Thread of Good Online Games (MMORPGs, Flash Games, etc.)

Popuri

~Eievui~
Years
  • I did play it once, but it was slow and boring! My username was Vastik2, but the game wasn't fun, so I stopped playing.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Well, I still play it, but very much less than before. Jagex has promised new improvements but the game really has got ever so boring after the rapid increase in the number of players, its now more of a game that everyone must have a good account in to be respected among the peers while they have as their favorite, other rpgs. My username is abijit100.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
  • Got bored. FAST. Why? Never get any gold, always die and lose it all... And there's monsters 200 levels over the level cap. People say it's a good game, I don't think so. And it's not about graphics.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • I used to play it when it first came out, but i got bored fast, then i got WoW... well i think that's pretty self explanatory...

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • I play it, Rarely, but i do play it. my usename name is Dogboy6100

but beware, one of friends may be on my name "Helping" me since, i'm Newbie at Runescape, just in case you run into him on my name, his name is Alec.

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    ive been playing since the origanil one came out 4 years ago lol my username is lynx153 but i prob wont replie people are also freaking PMing me to ask for free stuff just becuase im on the first page of the highscores =\

zak

xpert trainer
    Years

pow jr01 lev 92 quit playin a few months back , i was a member for a while , i had a nice house on there aswel, was level 62 construction , but like most things it got boring,

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • I used to play it and got to lvl 30. But the problem with it is that people do not follow the rules, the spam swear and try to scam people like crazy. People follow other people and start begging for money. Some people make fake excuses to going into the wilderness like: I left lots of money in the wildy and I need it badly. If you help me get it I will split the share with you. Then they just kill them.

I have seen this happen a lot of the time. Its that people arent mature enough to play a game properly that has little 7 year olds playing that dont know that people are only caring about themselves

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
  • The only way any1 has fun on runescape is when u have lots of money like a couple mil and u r a member. Oh and i play, but not as much since i got W.O.W. for christmas. Username is lx oblivion.

Back