• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diglet & Dugtrio

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2007
    I wonder how a diglet and dugtrio would look like if you pulled them of the ground. What do they dig with?

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • That's the most asked question in the whole pokemon world! No one really has an answer for that, but it's fub to make fanfic about!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ...Yeah, I've always wondered that.
    I mean they have to have feet or something since they dig around so well.
    Yet at the same time if I saw them with feet it would look totally odd..

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2008
    Maybe they're just a phenomena of the world with no, er, lower portions or arms to speak of. >_> That's the mostly likely thing, I think, but I could be wrong.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • YEA! thats a question I've always wanted to know because of its weirdness. But they have to have arms for digging, but I've seen a pic when (this was in colossuem) and it showed how a Dugtrio would look like outside of ground and it just showed a floating head

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Floating heads are scary. <_<

I've been wondering that too. In Mystery Dungeon that Diglett you have to save, says: pfeew I'm glad I have my feet back in the ground. So he must have something, right?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Man, I could imagine Diglett in an epic fantasy MMO... First, it'd pop up its tiny head, then the earth would shake and it would launch itself from the earth and turn out to be some huge, ugly, clawed monster that just happened to have a tiny head.

And then the epic music and ass-kicking begins. :D

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
  • Someone should write to the Anime makers and force them to show they're true forms! I bet they're even cutier.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    They should have tiny feet, as they're moles. But while they're in the ground, I think they use Slash with their cute little noses |3

Back