• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kat's Pokemon Trade List

Kateena

Doing the giveaway thing to trade off some legendaries. Too many requests from this type of post =)

Last edited:

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • I am interested in:

Shiny Lv. 30 Mew
    Shiny Lv. 70 Rayquaza
    Event Lv. 70 Pikachu

I suppose I could part with my Lv. 100 Palkia. It's jap though lol. Would you take that for all three or would you want something else as well?

Kateena

Shadow Rayquaza - I will trade phione + shuckle for a mew. Let me know when you would want to do the trade and do you want the shiny mew or the regular mew?

Zackstorm - I am not sure what you have for trade, I'm looking for shiny pokemon, lucky egg, or even just some of the harder to catch pokemon in Diamond/Pearl to fill out my dex (I'm trading/catching these instead of doing all the hassle of trading from my other games which have completed pokedexes)

Deanodance - I would trade those 3 for the Palkia and if you have any more phione. (Husband wants one of those also so if I trade with Shadow Rayquaza, I'd need one more). Wondering though do you have ANY shiny that you would trade as well? Any shiny would work, its just for keeping in my box.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Well... I can give you my Palkia, and a Phione (egg or hatched form, your choice) and a female Combee? IF you want a Shiny I can supply a Shiny Dragonair, but I can't go into Pal Park again until later.

Kateena

Deanodance - Its okay I will just take the Palkia and phione (hatched please) for the 3. Let me know when you want to do the trade. I have to transfer them from my emerald (already pal parked with it today) to my ruby and then migrate them into my pearl game so I need about 30 minutes or so notice.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Ok, if you give me your friend code now, and go on Wi-Fi in about an hour, I can do the trade then. I won't be able to talk here though because I am going to a friends house in about half an hour. Is that ok by you? If you want to talk in the thread or VIA PMs, it will be about 3 hours before I can do the trade. I apologise if this is any inconvenience to you.

Kateena

That's fine, I will do my utmost best to remember in an hour =)

I will meet you in there at about 1:45 pm EST is that good?

Friend Code is 4252 9957 0344

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • How many hours ahead/behind is EST of GMT? I'm english with an import you see lol.

My FC is in the sig, if I can't connect for some reason, or if you forget (xD) Meet you back here in 3 hours, which will be 8:30pm GMT lol.

BoRn-2-B-eViL

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    shiny machamp , palkia and a lucky egg + masterball for shiny dratini , shiny charmander and shiny mew ?

Kateena

born2bevil - Yes I would like that trade =) Let me know when you want to do the trade. My yahoo IM is MiztrezzLyn (I don't have msn messenger) Or just pm me here.

Kateena

I have no idea what GMT - Est is ... It is 1:05 pm EST now. If we dont meet up at 1:45 pm EST then its fine we can do it in a few hours.

Kateena

born2bevil - I have to transfer from my emerald to another cartridge and then migrate into pal park so I can't do it RIGHT now, I need about half an hour.

BoRn-2-B-eViL

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    ok ill be back in 1 hour.
    fc and name please ?
    ill not be able to use the pc after 1 hour . so ill wait for you on wifi after 1 hour , fine ?

Kateena

actually born2bevil, i do have those three already in my ds game. So yes I can trade now, are you in there now?

FC 4252 9957 0344

Back