• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kat's Pokemon Trade List

lancasterheatscore

i can trade you a level 100 shiny regice with a lucky egg for your shiny mew

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2007
    Did you recieve my first PM Kat?

:S For some reason, I got a PM with an error saying you didn't.

Kateena

Deano i am in the wifi room, i saw you there but you were "trading" and now you're gone =x

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    Hello Kateena.

I live in the UK can D&P is not out yet for another 2 months so, i'm not sure if this request is valid. But when it is released is it possible we could sort something out so I can obtain uncloned Chimchar, Turtwig and Piplup.

Kateena

Red - Sure, you'll have to remind me again later, that's too far in the future it will surely pop out of my head =)

They will be bred, when you get it and get ready for them just let me know if you want eggs or hatched and females and/or males. I cannot clone Diamond/Pearl pokemon anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    Thank you very much Kateena.

Does it matter who I trade them for?

Kateena

No it doesn't matter to me, the starters are easy to breed.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    If you still need palkia i have a lvl 73 that i will trade for the lvl 10 mew ?

Kateena

born2be- Well I do have a milotic in my emerald but it is about level 18 i think (will have to double check) I was in the middle of ev training it when i stopped playing a while back. I could transfer it over later today if you're want it. I don't remember at ALL what I was doing with it, I bred a ton of feebas eggs to get a specific nature and thats the one that I turned into Milotic.

Let me know.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2007
    I would like One of These:

Celebi (Level 70)
    Deoxys (Level 73)
    Jirachi (Level 100 & Level 5)
    Ho-Oh (Level 70)
    Lugia (Level 50)
    Deoxys (Level 30)
    Latios (Level 40)
    Latias (Level 50)
    Kyogre (Level 70)
    Entei (Level 70)
    Raikou (Level 70)

what i could offer you:

Dialga
    Palkia
    Groudon
    The Bird Trio
    The Regi Trio
    Regigigas
    Magmortar
    Shiny Dragonite lv 100 (Probably not legit)

Back