• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you name Epona on Twilight Princess?

Jim

Dinner
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    What did you name your horse on Twilight Princess? Yes I do like making pointless threads... I wanted to play the game so I let my Sister name it... Worse Mistake ever. (Thunder the Horse T_T)

Also I was wondering if this should vbe in the Polls board? It's a random question but not a Poll O_o

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Even if it were a poll, it still goes here. :x

Anyway...I just named her Epona. I usually go with default names in games like that. Especially when it's not even the main character that I'm naming. But...rofl. Thunder. :x

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Even if it were a poll, it still goes here. :x

Anyway...I just named her Epona. I usually go with default names in games like that. Especially when it's not even the main character that I'm naming. But...rofl. Thunder. :x

Shutup... xD I'll give my sister beatings... Well, not really but you get the idea.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Epona. I always name Link, Link too. I'm just original like that. XD

I was surprised though that Link and Epona has default names in TP, that's new to the series.

Richard

Wildlife Warrior
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    My first time through I just kept their default names(not on purpose however, I was so excited Christmas morning to finally have a Wii that naming things was the last thing on my mind).

Second time I named Link after myself and Epona 'Claudia'.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    :< For years, the main character of that game is Link. And his horse gets the same treatment. I followed along and just named her Epona. I just can't see the characters with any other name.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Hanako Tabris, yes but "Link" was never already enterred for you by default. Epona was the horse's name in OoT and MM. Nothing was mentioned in the Oracle series. And the animated series feature a horse named Catherine.

And, poopoo - I'm deleting your post. I'm assuming all the ones are because you needed to meet the character limit?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I named Epona "Vivian", and I named Link "Antninet".

I wanted to name him "Antoinette" but it wouldn't fit. =(

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    ...am I the only one who thinks that the name Epona actually fits Epona? =P I left her name as is.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, I named Epona "Epona"! I am SO original! 8D

*Pats wakachamo's back.* So did I sweetie, so did I. XD

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
  • Epona, also. I thought that the default names were fitting, it would have been weird if everyone would have called "Link" by my own name, so I left them both as is.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I do prefer Epona as a name but I was all excited 'Oooh You can name Epona ZOMG! Need name just for the fun of it! I'll ask my 5 year old sister O_o'

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I named Epona "Epona." I wanted to name her something ('cause I had named Link "Miku") but I couldn't think of anything, and I was so excited to play, that I just left it default. I'm not good at naming animals! >.>

Back