• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Rioulu

dstaley

Closet Pokemon Geek
Years
  • I'm looking for a Rioulu, the pre-evolved form of Lucario. I know most people won't want to part with their precious Rioulu, so I'm looking for someone with an Action Replay or cheat device and who's heart is kind enought to trade me one. If you are this person, please reply here.

I'm not really offering anything because, hey, if you have a cheat device, you can get any pokemon you want. But, if you are so inclined, you could have either my Prinplup, Turtwig, or Monferno.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2007
    I'll trade you my Rioulu for Monferno?

EDIT/

I'm so sorry, I forgot that I just traded my Rioulu to my friend yesterday, I may be able to get it off him later, and if I do, I'll repost.

It totally slipped my mind =/

dstaley

Closet Pokemon Geek
    Years
  • If you are completely sure, I'll be happy to trade my Monferno, Lvl. 18, for your Lvl. 21 Rilou.

Pkmn: Monferno
    Nickname: Charchim
    Stats: 36 Atk, 28 Def, 36 S. Atk, 30 S. Def, 39 Spd
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Serious
    Somewhat Vain
    Happily Eats Anything

Moves:
    Mach Punch
    Flame Wheel
    Fire Blast
    Strength

Contest:
    Cool: 0
    Beauty: 0
    Cute: 0
    Smart: 0
    Tough: 0

I've also sent you a PM with this message, and my Friend Code. If you'd still like to trade, PM me back.

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    I breed Riolus, so I can part with mine with ease. I don't need any of your starters, Have any noteworthy pokemon in-between levels 20-30?

edit: really anything will do, I have a bunch of extra Riolu! ;)

Luminous_Reaver

Never good enough
    Years
  • I'm looking for a Rioulu, the pre-evolved form of Lucario. I know most people won't want to part with their precious Rioulu, so I'm looking for someone with an Action Replay or cheat device and who's heart is kind enought to trade me one. If you are this person, please reply here.

I'm not really offering anything because, hey, if you have a cheat device, you can get any pokemon you want. But, if you are so inclined, you could have either my Prinplup, Turtwig, or Monferno.

Isn't hacking legitimate Pokemon the same as hacking event ones?

dstaley

Closet Pokemon Geek
    Years
  • Isn't hacking legitimate Pokemon the same as hacking event ones?

Yes, I think it is.

I breed Riolus, so I can part with mine with ease. I don't need any of your starters, Have any noteworthy pokemon in-between levels 20-30?

edit: really anything will do, I have a bunch of extra Riolu! ;)

Riolu's aren't supposed to be able to breed . . .

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Riolu's cant breed, but Lucario's can, and the baby form of Lucario is... Riolu! and It evolves into Lucario by maxing its happiness.

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    is a Female Lucario fine? You can breed it to get as many Riolu as you want.

edit: Reason why I am out of Female Riolu's is that I didn't get any female kits out of the last litter... They are like 88%/12% male/female ratio.

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    30'something I can check, whats your fc and name?

edit: Level is 36. Is this ok?

Last edited:

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    getting online now,.... just have to add your FC ...

edit: On wifi now. batter low, may die. will get on asap if it does.

Ready when you are.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years

You do realize it is obtainable in the game without cheating or traiding?

Back