• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

can you check this layout for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • It looks the same for me (albeit there are broken images in the example picture <_<). I'm running Netscape/Mozilla, if you want to know the browser too. ^_^;

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • Same here too, using Firefox. Yeah, it is a bit to hard to tell, especially the numbers.

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
  • I tried to find a download for that FireFox.. But then someone said it was just as good as Internet Explorer.. so i just stuck with that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    alright thanks all for the suport! I will sorta put a darker text over this text on the banner sorta like a reflection affect.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Firefox is much better than IE. Tabbed windows ROCK.

And the layout looks the same.

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • Offtopic: Firefox is better. :P It has tabs and new windows, a search built in, a much more organized download manager, and who knows what else I haven't found in 0.8 yet. :)

Ontopic: No Problem pokemon706, hope it looks ok in the end. :)

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    pokemon706: The layout looks normal in Avant Browser. Now all you need is someone to compare it with Oprea and then you have all the main browsers covered.:D

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    yeah cool, well right now I am re-coding the layout, because I did some wrong, it looks fine now but if you put lots of content in it, it wil mess up, I will show ya when I am done, and i hope you will check it again.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Im not going to comment on this, but...

You need to stop making tons of threads, the rules state that you are only allowed 1 advertising thread a week(you have your link in this thread, so yeah, its advertising).

Why not just make a general Pokemon706 thread next time and just keep updating it with these little things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back